Post Superbowl Saints Mock Draft (1 Viewer)

I wouldn't be surprised if Saints grab Kwame Geathers, NT, Georgia if he's on board in the 3rd

Kwame Geathers with a 3rd would be a reach.

I wouldn't touch him till the 5th round at least.

Replace Brandon Williams with either Brandon Jenkins or michael Buchanan and I love it

Slay is an outstanding cover corner. I would love to be able to grab him.

Menelik Watson! Had no idea he was entering the draft. I was under the impression that he was staying at FSU for his SR year. From the few FSU games I watched, he looked like a first round talent. I see huge potential in him, and would love to see us grab him in the 3rd. And I wouldn't be surprised to see him move over to LT if we let Bushrod walk. He definitely has the athleticism to make the switch.

Not a bad draft at all! My only gripe, and it is not really a gripe, is that I think Brandon Williams will be gone before the fourth rounder. Right now, he's a solid third rounder and I would not be surprised to see him taken in the late second. That said, of course if he made it to the fourth, he would make total sense for us. I would target him in the third with our pick.

Yeah, I see what you mean. I guess it's just wishful thinking that him from a small school will let him slip into the third. However after the combine I could see how that would be wishful thinking. Thanks for the comment.

i like the SS prospect Shawn Williams out of Georgia, seems like he can be quite a pick-up. Rated right now at a fourth rounder

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom