post your favorite snl skit (1 Viewer)

Anything 1975 to 1983 or post anything involving Ferrell. Meah everything else.

Wow, so many to choose from. The late 80s/early 90s era, with Dana Carvey, Phil Hartmann, Kevin Nealon, Jon Lovitz, Mike Myers, Jan Hooks, Nora Dunn, Chris Rock, and Dennis Miller doing the news was the peak of the show.

If I had to pick one though, maybe the Hans and Franz episode where Danny Devito and then "Cousin Arnold" comes to visit. Can't seem to find this on the web though.

All Drug Olympics was also pretty funny, but a bit short.

We are the World Parody (Free Range chickens), shows the full cast. Carvey doing Kasey Kasem. Chris Farley as one of the singers in Wilson Phillips. And Michael Bolton playing himself :)

This one has always stood out in my mind because Phil Hartman was such a genius - the whole skit is in Spanish but regardless of how much you understood you knew exactly what was happening, and it was hilarious.

This one has always stood out in my mind because Phil Hartman was such a genius - the whole skit is in Spanish but regardless of how much you understood you knew exactly what was happening, and it was hilarious.

I miss Hartman. No one ever did a better impersonation of Bill Clinton. I posted his McDonalds skit
earlier in the thread.

I always found this one amusing

Is that the ‘may god have mercy on your soul’ guy from Billy Madison?

The talent they had on the show that year (2013) was ridiculous. Fred Armisen, Bill Hader, and Jason Sudeikis were all about to move on but for a brief moment they overlapped with Kate McKinnon, Cecily Strong, Taren Killam, Vanessa Bayer, Tim Robinson (shame that it didn't work out with Tim)

Throw in Martin Short and that's some of the best impressions you'll ever see in one place.

The talent they had on the show that year (2013) was ridiculous. Fred Armisen, Bill Hader, and Jason Sudeikis were all about to move on but for a brief moment they overlapped with Kate McKinnon, Cecily Strong, Taren Killam, Vanessa Bayer, Tim Robinson (shame that it didn't work out with Tim)

Throw in Martin Short and that's some of the best impressions you'll ever see in one place.

Haven’t seen SNL in a while but that was good

Tim Robinson (shame that it didn't work out with Tim)
The 3rd season of "I think you should leave" came out a few days ago.

giphy.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom