post your golf handicap (1 Viewer)

32, and most recent playing time was a +16 on 9 holes. It was a par 35.
About 3400 yards, 2 par 3's were over 215 yards, but of course there was a par 4 at 250 yards?
AP

I always shoot par. But I play using 35 mulligans per round.

I ma currently about a 14. 10 years ago I was a 7 though and I really loved golf then. Now it just ****** me off because I know I should be doing better than what I am.

I've recently started going to the range again, but I bet if I actaully went out on a course, the best thing I could do would be to ditch all my clubs except 3 - the putter, the 9 iron and the 5 iron.

Yeah, Im bad.

i see....

so for TW08, i am about a -15 ;)

If you cant shot 18 under on average on TW you cant come play with me and the boys. At least that is how it was back in the day! It would take a score of 20 under or better to win the round!

My person best was an eagle on all 4 par 5's as well as 3 hole in ones on the 3 of the 4 par threes. I did par 2 par fours though. 23 under was the winner and I only one by 2 strokes!

T

During the summer, it gets down around 9. Currently about a 12.

4 - Lowest round 67, 30-37.

If you cant shot 18 under on average on TW you cant come play with me and the boys. At least that is how it was back in the day! It would take a score of 20 under or better to win the round!

My person best was an eagle on all 4 par 5's as well as 3 hole in ones on the 3 of the 4 par threes. I did par 2 par fours though. 23 under was the winner and I only one by 2 strokes!

T

whoa dude, i don't want any part of that.....which year are you talking about?? i doubt you could do that on 08

Just a couple of clarifications here...

Actually, the hole handicaps don't directly relate to the hardest vs. easiest holes. They are the holes where there is a greater discrepancy between a scratch player's (0 handicap) ability and a bogey golfer's (18 handicap) ability. In other words, extra strokes are given in a match where they are most likely needed.

A handicap index measures a player's scoring potential, rather than just being an average. Secondly, it is calculated off the course rating and slope (a measure of the difficulty of the course) rather than simply vs. par.

To measure potential, rather than just an average, it is calculated on the best 10 rounds out of your last 20. Ideally, a players plays to his/her handicap or better about 20% of the time.

The lowest my handicap ever got was 10.1 a couple of years ago, and after spending a summer in a cast, I haven't gotten it that low again. After moving last year, and not playing much, and now playing on Bermuda again instead of bent grass, it is currently 13.5. But I have big plans to bring it down again this year.

CT, can you give a quick take on the different grasses and how they affect your game?

Yeah, thankfully they've tried to make it a little more realistic.

indeed....this is probably the toughest one they have made....i have been playing for a few months and have yet to hit an ace.....in previous years, i hit them quite often

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom