Post your PC build (1 Viewer)

Yooooooo... G9 just went in stock on bestbuy. Phone died before placing order.

Out of stock now.

I got the EK Elite AIO with Uni Fans.

Bought the Elite right before they announced the EK Basic. Which I would prefer.

Rotten luck. The Odyssey G9?

I got it now. Bestbuy drop was legit. Got a G9 and 3090. Missed out on a 5900X.

Man, my 3090 has been getting 45-60fps in Cyberpunk @5120x1440 with Ultra settings and Psycho RTX turned on (though I don't notice ray tracing in CP as much as I notice it in Minecraft RTX). ~90fps with RTX off. Great pair! You're going to love it.

You'll get a 5000 series CPU eventually. What are you running now? Zen2?

How is the 1000R curve on that G9?

Last edited:
Man, my 3090 has been getting 45-60fps in Cyberpunk @5120x1440 with Ultra settings and Psycho RTX turned on (though I don't notice ray tracing in CP as much as I notice it in Minecraft RTX). ~90fps with RTX off. Great pair! You're going to love it.

You'll get a 5000 series CPU eventually. What are you running now? Zen2?

How is the 1000R curve on that G9?
I'll post pictures tomorrow, but I love it. Got the extended warranty, because of known issues. We got the warranty for our washer and it was a painless experience.

The curve is perfect. My pupils really don't have to adjust and the immersion is just next level. I been busy dealing with HVAC contractors today installing a new system. So, I haven't been able to drive it yet.

I'll post pictures tomorrow, but I love it. Got the extended warranty, because of known issues. We got the warranty for our washer and it was a painless experience.

The curve is perfect. My pupils really don't have to adjust and the immersion is just next level. I been busy dealing with HVAC contractors today installing a new system. So, I haven't been able to drive it yet.
I got my HVAC replaced in November. Are we alternate timeline versions of each other?

New gaming PC project. This is what I got so far.

- NZXT H510 Elite case
- Corsair Vengeance RBG Pro 32G (16x2) DDR4 3200 RAM
- 1T M.2 Samsung 970 Evo Plus
- MSI Mag x-570 Tomahawk wifi mobo

Looking for the AMD Ryzen 5 5600x and a GPU but they are so overpriced right now.

New gaming PC project. This is what I got so far.

- NZXT H510 Elite case
- Corsair Vengeance RBG Pro 32G (16x2) DDR4 3200 RAM
- 1T M.2 Samsung 970 Evo Plus
- MSI Mag x-570 Tomahawk wifi mobo

Looking for the AMD Ryzen 5 5600x and a GPU but they are so overpriced right now.

Here is a bot discord. It's pretty easy to get one actually.

Booted with an old gpu. Hope to get my hand on an RTX 30 series soon.

D7243A11-9805-4B7E-91E1-25EF7DF675BD.jpeg

20210510_111743.jpg

Got a new build finally coming together. Just been a super slow year where the ITX case was shipping delayed for over 2 months.

The case for this build is the SSUP Meshlicious with a 6900XT Red Devil. Will probably call the build the Devilicious. Testing out my new youtube camera for my 1st build video.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom