Post your PC build (1 Viewer)

RabidSaintsFan

Not too late to break bad
Reaction score

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
i've always been happy with lian li cases.

Reaction score
Love Lian Li. Have built many machines using their cases. A little quirky and high maintenance, but striking.

This is my new pc. It's in a Lian Li PC 05S. The case was sitting in a closet for years, finally pulled the trigger on a new build around Christmas.

I9-9900KS, 32 GB RAM, 1080 Ti, HP ex950 2TB SSD.

Other stuff:
Logitech G512/G600.
Denon AVR for that sweet Audyssey room correction.
Mirage Nanosat speakers/Omnisat 8 inch sub.
55 inch TCL as monitor.

Excuse the wire mess, doing a little reorganization not finished yet.

Attachments

Reaction score
O.k., I'm not exactly keeping up with the Jones', but just ordered a refurbished PC that should be coming shortly. Needed it for work prospects, since every one is working from home. Whole package costed like $800. Think I did well. Wolfenstein II is gonna happen.

Win 10, i7 - 4770, 16GB, 256 GB SSD HD, Nvidia 1030 GT, and new 32" Samsung monitor.

Look out you Nazis, I'm coming for you.

1588027938818.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
O.k., systems are failing and my used PC just isn't gonna happen. Had to cancel it. Spending more money than I wanted to, but my new PC I'm picking up tomorrow will be pretty much up to date.

Intel Core i7-9700/1TB HDD/256GB SSD/16GB RAM/GTX 1660

New computer is awesome! The monitor is so big, feel like I have been missing out all this time. Had a little trouble with Microsoft Edge internet browser, but outside of that, everything went smooth. Wolfenstein II is almost downloaded, can't wait.

Last edited:

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Jesus, this used to be the VG board and now it has turned into post the specs of your P.C. board. I mean, do you really need all that power to run solitaire and mine sweeper?
well... do you?

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
prices are skyrocketing for PC parts... at least on the AMD side and PSUs

Twyst

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
prices are skyrocketing for PC parts... at least on the AMD side and PSUs
Yes. I ordered parts for a new build for when I get home next week and parts are super high. Barely any suitable power supplies and graphics cards even available.

I also went in with about 22-2500 in mind but am easily over 3000 now.

Heres my list, Ill post the build (my first ever!) after I get home and get to build it next week while I quarantine for a couple of weeks before going back to work.

Some stuff is silly like the 64 gb ram, but to have the ram I wanted come in time and have 4 sticks so my MB is full (just for looks) made it this way. I was definitely not wise with the spending,.

LOTS of storage as well.

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
apparently, along with Covid stopping most production, a major factory in china burnt down around February. I just bought the most basic Mobo I could with a ryzen 5 3600 cpu, luckily only cost me 350 for the bundle... BUUUTTT... no idea when that's going to get delivered cause everything is basically out of stock.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)