Post your PC build (1 Viewer)

Ummm, I just built one, but I really don't know what I am doing. It works, but it could easily have ended up just being an expensive brick.

You should see how fast it runs Mine Sweeper and Solitare. It runs both at 260 FPS at 4K.

Love Lian Li. Have built many machines using their cases. A little quirky and high maintenance, but striking.

This is my new pc. It's in a Lian Li PC 05S. The case was sitting in a closet for years, finally pulled the trigger on a new build around Christmas.

I9-9900KS, 32 GB RAM, 1080 Ti, HP ex950 2TB SSD.

Other stuff:
Logitech G512/G600.
Denon AVR for that sweet Audyssey room correction.
Mirage Nanosat speakers/Omnisat 8 inch sub.
55 inch TCL as monitor.

Excuse the wire mess, doing a little reorganization not finished yet.

Attachments

• newpc1.jpg
    newpc1.jpg
    434 KB · Views: 14
  • newpc2.jpg
    newpc2.jpg
    553.3 KB · Views: 15
  • newpc3.jpg
    newpc3.jpg
    460.8 KB · Views: 15
O.k., I'm not exactly keeping up with the Jones', but just ordered a refurbished PC that should be coming shortly. Needed it for work prospects, since every one is working from home. Whole package costed like $800. Think I did well. Wolfenstein II is gonna happen.

Win 10, i7 - 4770, 16GB, 256 GB SSD HD, Nvidia 1030 GT, and new 32" Samsung monitor.

Look out you Nazis, I'm coming for you.

1588027938818.png

Last edited:
O.k., systems are failing and my used PC just isn't gonna happen. Had to cancel it. Spending more money than I wanted to, but my new PC I'm picking up tomorrow will be pretty much up to date.

Intel Core i7-9700/1TB HDD/256GB SSD/16GB RAM/GTX 1660

New computer is awesome! The monitor is so big, feel like I have been missing out all this time. Had a little trouble with Microsoft Edge internet browser, but outside of that, everything went smooth. Wolfenstein II is almost downloaded, can't wait.

Last edited:
Jesus, this used to be the VG board and now it has turned into post the specs of your P.C. board. I mean, do you really need all that power to run solitaire and mine sweeper?
well... do you?

i mean damn... you dropped some change on this pc...

now get dlanod to build a gaming pc for "bocaj"

prices are skyrocketing for PC parts... at least on the AMD side and PSUs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom