Post your personal experiences of reactions to t-shirts (Blow Whistles Not Calls or Goodell Clown, etc.) (1 Viewer)

saints4eva

We are the Who Dat Nation-we will always persevere
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Visited family in CA last couple weeks and guy behind the counter at KFC said enthusiastically, "I agree with your shirt! The Saints should have been in the Super Bowl they would have won!"

To which I just as enthusiastically shouted, "Right on! Who Dat!!" ??

Anyone else have stories to share please do!

Screenshot_20190213-140828_Gallery.jpg

I've purchased a number since the blown call.

We have the Clown Nose. We have a " we were robbed" shirt and we also got 2018 NFC Championship Tshirts, as well.

Someone needs to do an NFC Champs "on the field where it counts" shirt like the old Gator shirts.

I don't have one of those shirts, but on Super Bowl Sunday I wore a Saints shirt. I live in Austin, TX. I got a lot of "Perfect shirt to wear today!" and " Hell yea!" (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Nice :D

I was at the Cleveland airport on Super Bowl Sunday with a normal FDL t-shirt. A TSA agent, as he's patting my arms down, points to my chest and yells, "You guys got the shaft!"

Then he had the nerve to ask if I was gonna watch the SB lol.

A friend of mine who is a Patriots fan told me he had a Goodell Clown shirt like mine, but in Patriots colors. Sometimes we go to a local Roadhouse to watch a Monday or Thursday night game. We are going to go to one together this season and each wear our respective Clown shirts.

I also have a Living in Colorado with Saints Roots shirt.amazon-photos-shared-media1362669429.jpg

I've purchased a number since the blown call.

We have the Clown Nose. We have a " we were robbed" shirt and we also got 2018 NFC Championship Tshirts, as well.

Someone needs to do an NFC Champs "on the field where it counts" shirt like the old Gator shirts.

That's right lol! Thanks for sharing, dtc ?

I don't have one of those shirts, but on Super Bowl Sunday I wore a Saints shirt. I live in Austin, TX. I got a lot of "Perfect shirt to wear today!" and " Hell yea!" (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Yeah it was!! Great story saintcool13!
?

Nice :D

I was at the Cleveland airport on Super Bowl Sunday with a normal FDL t-shirt. A TSA agent, as he's patting my arms down, points to my chest and yells, "You guys got the shaft!"

Then he had the nerve to ask if I was gonna watch the SB lol.

I love it! During a TSA patdown of all things lol!! ?

A friend of mine who is a Patriots fan told me he had a Goodell Clown shirt like mine, but in Patriots colors. Sometimes we go to a local Roadhouse to watch a Monday or Thursday night game. We are going to go to one together this season and each wear our respective Clown shirts.

I also have a Living in Colorado with Saints Roots shirt.amazon-photos-shared-media1362669429.jpg

So awesome!! That's gonna be a fun time!!
??

I wore this shirt on a Saints Superbowl Cruise. All the players wanted to have their picture taken with me!
20180825_230005~2.jpg

Love that shirt but what a thrill it must have been to be aboard a Super Bowl Cruise with the team!

I am officially jealous lol! ??

20190214_180615-jpg.112015

Attachments

• 20190214_180615.jpg
    20190214_180615.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 120

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom