Post your PFF Mock Draft here. [Thread Closed] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i made a trade with every offer and, other than mills, bpa. also multiple early round picks for 2022. yes, this is boredom to the extreme.

hopefully we could get at least one halfway semi-decent special teamer.

download (6).png
This is the same way my wife shops....she only has 4 things on the list, but comes back with 50.

Please do not take this the wrong way, but you should get an F- for that Kellen Mond pick. Nothing against you, but everything against him. If you are an TAM fan, I would understand. However, those of us who are not, thinks that guy is supreme hot garbage
Probably still won't be a worse NFL QB than Nathan Peterman.
Bengals would never take such a low ball trade... Or would they...

With no trades...

1614457542490.png

Thought process:

1. Great value at a position of need. Not a must have but I could not pass on Surtain and I doubt the Saints would have. Zaven Collins and Nick Bolton were each available.

2. Again, great value. Harris should not be there. The chance to pair him with Kamara will take major pressure off whoever is the starting QB, whether it is Winston or Wilson.

3. I like Trautman and think he is scratching the surface. But the chance to add another dynamic pass catcher was too tempting to pass up. I would have loved Jamin Davis in this post. I also like Benjamin St. Juste as a guy who has length and superb ball skills. Should have been an early starter at Michigan but Jim Harbaugh, Don Brow, and company screwed that one up. In any case, he went three picks ahead.

4. Armstead will be a free agent in a year. I think tackle is a "want" for the Saints and Smith has potential. Smith needs to add weight but he has good movement skills and long arms. I like him at this spot as someone who can be a developmental starter at tackle.

5. Consider McGrone but I chose to go with Johnson. He is a tad too reliant on a spin move and needs to expand his pass-rushing repertoire. But I think he is a decent, situational pass rusher at this spot.

And with trades...

1614459087329.png

I like the ability to add Fields and secure a high second that allowed me to accumulate more pieces and Newsome. Harris, again, was value and I loved getting Davis who I think could go in the second round. Jordan and Smith were the same logic as the last time and Atwell was a value pick.

What is “ED” meaning, position wise?

My lydexic brain read it as Efensive Dend

Edge Defender

It's because a defensive end in a 4-3 and rushing LBs in a 3-4 play the same role. A guy like Von Miller is a LB but he's closer to Cam Jordan's position than Demario Davis's. So Miller and Jordan are edge defenders and Davis is a LB.

This must be from an alternative reality where Zach Wilson just isn't that good.
Yeah, it's crazy that Wilson would last to #28, but it is just as crazy that I could trade all the way from #28 to #3 with only second round picks in 2022 and 2023.

This must be from an alternative reality where Zach Wilson just isn't that good.
Yeah, it's crazy that Wilson would last to #28, but it is just as crazy that I could trade all the way from #28 to #3 with only second round picks in 2022 and 2023.
My guess is that maddog upped the randomness. It is not just Wilson but also the other picks that become a dead giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom