Post your PFF Mock Draft here. [Thread Closed] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been doing these and Dylan Moses is always available later. I see a lot of ya'll picking him. Another guy that falls is Baron Browning. A lot of name brand backers on the board in the 3rd and 4th.

I also like to get Najee Harris in the 2nd. Big time value. And Brevin Jordan is one of my favorite picks later. With the new 6th pick we now have I've been picking up Jacoby Stevens planning on trying him at backer. We'll see but I feel good about it.

I've been doing these and Dylan Moses is always available later. I see a lot of ya'll picking him. Another guy that falls is Baron Browning. A lot of name brand backers on the board in the 3rd and 4th.

I also like to get Najee Harris in the 2nd. Big time value. And Brevin Jordan is one of my favorite picks later. With the new 6th pick we now have I've been picking up Jacoby Stevens planning on trying him at backer. We'll see but I feel good about it.

As a bama fan i don't want Moses. With that said i do think there are lbs to be had after the first round. If najee falls to the second round I would love that as well.

Knowing we need at least two DBs after PRob is also cut for Cap reasons

Attachments

• Unknown 2.png
    Unknown 2.png
    141.7 KB · Views: 17
1615739796109.png

This route addresses a few thin position groups after the recent releases. Stevens will probably be a WLB. Moses injury in 2019 and down 2020 season has his stock down on the mocks, but this guy can be a beast. Stevens and Moses with Davis as their mentor would make a formidable LB corps.

1615740541317.png

Barmore dropped and couldn't pass up that interior D-line talent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom