Post Your Puns (1 Viewer)

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One looks at the other and asks, "does this taste funny to you?"

Two antennas meet on a roof, fall in love, and get married. The ceremony was just ok, but the reception was excellent.

A man who worked in an office high up in the One Shell Square building began to feel the stress of being over-worked and was constantly behind on his job. He began to wish he could find another hard worker who could carry some of the workload.

One day he read of a scientific breakthrough in the field of cloning and decided to see what could be done. The researches admitted to him that it was still experimental, but that they felt certain they could make a cloned copy of that desperate man.

Sure enough they were successful and the man brought his 'copy' up to his office. Things worked out very well for a few days, but soon something went wrong. This clone became very vulgar... cursing and swearing all the time. He was rude & crude to all the secretaries in the office... even flashing himself and propositioning these poor women.

Despite his attempts to correct his clone, he could not stop the horrible behavior. One day in his desperation the man decided to push his clone through the glass of the building, and he fell to the sidewalk below, killing him instantly!

Within minutes the police came up to the man's office slapping the handcuffs on him and they began to read him his rights. "I did nothing wrong!" shouted the man. "That guy was just a copy of me... he didn't even really exist! On what charges could you possibly be arresting me?!?!?"

"That's easy" said the cop...

"You're being arrested for an obscene clone fall."

At first I was like, I’m not reading all of that.

Then I thought, “Maybe it’s worth it”. So I read it.

Then I didn’t get it, so I read it again. 5 minutes of thinking got me nowhere, so I read it a third time and thought some more.

Feeling like an idiot, I googled “obscene clone fall”, and yahoo answers explained it for me. I went from feeling like an idiot to the realization it wasn’t just a feeling.

Thanks for posting a tl;dr bad pun that cost me 20 minutes and my self respect.

At first I was like, I’m not reading all of that.

Then I thought, “Maybe it’s worth it”. So I read it.

Then I didn’t get it, so I read it again. 5 minutes of thinking got me nowhere, so I read it a third time and thought some more.

Feeling like an idiot, I googled “obscene clone fall”, and yahoo answers explained it for me. I went from feeling like an idiot to the realization it wasn’t just a feeling.

Thanks for posting a tl;dr bad pun that cost me 20 minutes and my self respect.
Yes, it was a bad pun... and I'm terribly sorry.
But I used to have a math teacher in grade school that started each class with pun stories like that one that made everyone in the class groan.
That one was probably his 'groaniest' of all. So I thought I'd pass it on. :hihi:

What is a pirate's favorite letter?
I know you're thinking it's "R", but a pirate's true love is the "C"

Yes, it was a bad pun... and I'm terribly sorry.
But I used to have a math teacher in grade school that started each class with pun stories like that one that made everyone in the class groan.
That one was probably his 'groaniest' of all. So I thought I'd pass it on. :hihi:
there is a direct corollary between how good a teacher is and how bad my jokes are

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom