Post your supernatural experience here... (1 Viewer)

hammernnails

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I know that many of you have had supernatural experiences ... tell us what happened .... (no ra your LSD experiences were not supernatural)...

I lived in a house that was haunted by the electrons of some guy who killed himself in the house in front of the fireplace where the blood was never completely removed from wood floor.

I was not going to post this but what the heck... When I was a kid .. l like 9 or 10 I was at one of my friends houses and the rumor in the neighborhood was that his house was haunted... didnt believe it and I was not afraid to go to his house.... one day when we were there his mother told us that we had to clean up the basement(playroom) before we played atari.. so we went down and cleaned everything up put all the stuff away on the shelves.. and began to play atari...

I am sure I am going to get flamed for this but it is true....

about 10 mins later we heard a crash and a bunch of noise from the basement .. My friend immediatly yelled to his mother .."mom we cleaned up the basement the ghost is doing it again".. I had a clear view of the basement and nobody went down there after we cleaned up....and there was no bilco door (access from outside for all the native Nawlins folk).. when the comotion was over we were sent back down to straighten up again... I was shocked to see the room torn up.... my friend was used to it so it didnt even bother him .. I had never seen anything like that so I was shocked and I will never forget that day as long as I live!!

There was a thread on this topic within that past few months. Do a search and happy reading. :9:

A few years back in went to an anthropology field school that took place in the Italian Alps. We stayed in a castle there in the area (Schloss Brunnenburg for those interested) and part of our program was that we had to do 2 days of "hard labor" work around the castle to pay for our room and board. The guys were recruited to hang from the ledge of the mountain side under the castle and dig out a trench to allow drainage during the rainy season. While we were there, we came across a tomb on the side of the mountain base. We spoke with the owner of the castle and it turns out a past couple that lived there, the husband threw the wife from the top of the castle. He also told us that the woman was known to still haunt the castle, and in particular, the eastern most room in the servants quarters...which happen to be my room. Now, I'm not scared of ghosts or anything, but if they are real, I'd prefer them to not wake me up in the middle of the night. However, that night, the three of us that found the tomb, all had an extremely similar dream...all about a dark haired Italian woman (no not that kind of dream you pervs). Anyways, didn't see a ghost, but it was kind of freaky.

Once I was able to see a ghost who didn't know that he was dead. I eventually got him to see that it was true. He convinced me to contact his girlfriend to tell her that he loved her. She didn't believe me until he told me to tell her "ditto." Then she started bawling and got all sappy and stuff. And then the ghost raped me.

I farted in reverse once.
I gave my wife a french refrigerator.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom