Post your ticket stubs (1 Viewer)

What about now?

ca0648233f0cdaad21b5f93edc438c9c.jpg

Damn son. Carrubyun Queen got you to spend that money.

Gee, with this, I think they should close the thread, this board, SR.com and the internet.

It's the ticket stub equivalent of this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/37fDXX9stJY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1985 REM tour - wow, that's cool. That must have been the Fables tour.

I had a ticket to the Green tour but I was sick as a dog. Saw them years later on a hits tour, right before Bill Berry retired.

Fables is my favorite. I have a question for you though. Do you refer to it as "Fables of the Reconstruction" or "Reconstruction of the Fables" when not shortening it to "Fables?"

Fables is my favorite. I have a question for you though. Do you refer to it as "Fables of the Reconstruction" or "Reconstruction of the Fables" when not shortening it to "Fables?"

I believe the official title is Fables of the Reconstruction. That album was often less acclaimed or enjoyed in the IRS years but it's hard to understand why listening to it now. Oddly enough I listened to it two nights ago for the first time in at least 10 years and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Still the best concert I've ever been to.. i was a 19 yr old college student, we camped out and got seats on the 5th row in the Dome.. knew we had good seats when we turned around and saw Jim Mora (then the current head coach of the Saints) sitting three rows *behind* us.. to this day, I'm psyched to have been able to see a Beatle perform in person; not sure if anything could ever top that.

Attachments

• IMG_2829.JPG
    IMG_2829.JPG
    249.1 KB · Views: 3
Anyone have the Talking Heads stub from the Warehouse 1982 or so? Great show and I only had to pay an extra $10 to have those nice gentlemen from the housing development "Watch" my car.

I have a $75 face value SBXX in the Superdome stub stashed somewhere, but seems it got misplaced. :rant: If I ever find it, I'll throw it up here. Best Christmas gift ever from my grandparents. My uncle, brother and I went. Had a great time, Up With People was the halftime show and the Bears wrecked the Patriots, heh. Never would have thought Dikta would eventually come coach for the Saints. It was always weird not seeing him in that Bears sweater he usually wore.

Interestingly enough, they were plaza level seats in the corner of the endzone and I'll never forget Jim McMahon coming right at us before getting knocked head over heels. Before the game, there were people wanting to pay us an awful lot of money for those tickets. No regrets, heh.

Last edited:
Anyone have the Talking Heads stub from the Warehouse 1982 or so?
Somewhere, squirreled away. Does this count?

Attachments

• zookey1.jpg
    zookey1.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 4
There's also this. I'm not exactly sure but I think it's the Rams game (first playoff win). 2000.

da39e72c45360405f7b010bd815085b9.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom