Post your wallpapers here... (1 Viewer)

Andrus

Owner/Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Some thought it would be a good idea to have a board for posting wallpapers, themes and the like... So I figured we'd give it a go.

So if you got 'em... feel free to post 'em. :)

Andrus

Here's one I did with Colston. Smokiee did the background center I just added a little.
The first to post to this I am honored.
:worthy:

Attachments

• Marques_Colston.jpg
    Marques_Colston.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 280
Colston Background

Here's alittle something I drew up of Marques, and one of Reggie a friend drew up before the season. Any comments/suggestions to improve them would be appreciated.

Attachments

• CoCoBack2.jpg
    CoCoBack2.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 177
  • The Savior.jpg
    The Savior.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
A couple of HD ones.

For those with a home theater PC wanting some HD wallpaper:

1280 x 720p (or 720i)

There is also a 1080 version here:
http://myweb.cableone.net/rigel/Saints/wallpaper.htm

Hopefully, I can get some 4:3 sizes up soon.
Also, to all of you wallpaper gurus out there, feel free to add your own ideas to them. :) :ezbill:

*I almost forgot- thanks to SaintRob and his website for the font used in the images.

Last edited:
I just changed the attachment permissions where you can upload jpg's and bmp's up to 1280x1024 and up to 240K and 300K respectively.

myspace.jpg

I was wondering what else to do with that wallpaper d3cyph3r, but I hadn't had much time to fool with it. Nice...

here you go..

Hopefully we will be posting the new Saints Report desktop theme shortly soon also.

I think I might try doing a wallpaper, but before I start I would like to ask one thing. Is it possible to make one interactive? By that I mean I would like to put the schedule on it but make it where you can put the scores and W's and L's.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom