Posted with Andrus' permission: Super Bowl Raffle (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Always wanted to go to the Super Bowl? Here’s your chance!

<O:pEducational and Treatment Council, Inc. (ETC) is having a unique Super Bowl Raffle (LA License #E5466).

One lucky winner will receive the following prize package:
  • 2 tickets to Super Bowl XLVII on Feb. 3, 2013
    [*]4 nights (Jan. 31 – Feb. 4) at the Hotel St. Marie in the French Quarter
    [*]$500 cash
    [*]2 tickets to the NFL Experience
Since only 400 raffle tickets will be sold, you have a decent chance of winning.

Visit www.etcyouth.org for more information. Tickets are $100 each and can be purchased online. The drawing is January 4, 2013.

Proceeds benefit the youth served by ETC, Inc., a nonprofit organization serving Southwest Louisiana since 1975.
<O:p</O:p
Thank You and Good Luck! Worthy cause, great prize! <O:p</O:p
</O:p

This is a nice initiative, with a great prize! Is the raffle open to citizens from all around the world or is it only for U.S. residents?

I would bet anyone can enter, wish the Saints were in the superbowl

I would bet anyone can enter, wish the Saints were in the superbowl

I surely hope so, but I've downloaded the raffle's rules and I haven't read anything about it (maybe I read them too quickly). I would love to return to New Orleans for the Super Bowl and watch my beloved Saints play for the Vince Lombardi Trophy!

I appreciate the interest in our raffle!

What a great question about who can participate! Even the lady at the LA Office of Charitable Gaming had to search for the answer. But now we know that there is no law prohibiting a citizen of another country from participating in a Louisiana raffe.

Obviously when we planned this fundraiser, we were hoping for a repeat of the 2009 season and envisioned a lucky Saints fan winning the chance to watch our guys play for the Championship in the Superdome... :(

Regardless, the raffle is still for a good cause and the prize is pretty incredible: 2 Super Bowl tickets, 4 night hotel stay, $500 cash, and 2 tickets to the NFL.Experience (http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/47/events/nfl-experience).

While the odds of winning aren't bad even if we sell all the tickets (1 in 400), right now the odds are really good because we've sold less than half of the available tickets. (The drawing is Jan. 4)

If you're able, please consider participating: you help a worthy cause and you just might win! :)

For more information or to purchase a ticket, please visit www.etcyouth.org

Thank you for your consideration!

Last edited:
Thanks to all who have bought tickets for our Super Bowl Raffle!

Time is running out if you want a chance to help a worthy cause...and possibly win an incredible prize. Sadly, it won't be the Saints....but it is still the Super Bowl and who wouldn't enjoy a vacation in New Orleans!

The drawing is Friday, January 4 at 1:00 p.m.

Currently we've sold less than 200 tickets so your odds of winning aren't bad.

Tickets can be purchased online at www.etcyouth.org

Thank you for your support!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom