Poster size madden cover (1 Viewer)

That's cause you're not any good at video games. If you were a real man, ahem, excuse me, gamer you would play on a 360.

PS2 is almost as good as Xbox 360, graphics wise, and the playability is better... PS3 is on its own level... Anyone who likes the 360 better than the PS3, only hasn't extensively played the PS3 yet ( and playing while you are waiting on your momma at Wal-mart doesn't count)... I have both and have been playing home console video games since '77 (sad, I know)... That is all...

PS2 is almost as good as Xbox 360, graphics wise, and the playability is better... PS3 is on its own level... Anyone who likes the 360 better than the PS3, only hasn't extensively played the PS3 yet ( and playing while you are waiting on your momma at Wal-mart doesn't count)... I have both and have been playing home console video games since '77 (sad, I know)... That is all...

Yeah, PS3 puts PC game graphics to shame.

you should come by the VG board :9:

if someone can find me a high res madden cover shot i will have it proofed, printed and shipped and will have it by friday just in time to frame it while i drink my large octane 190.

i can get any poster free for the first print then ever print after is cheap and if i get over 10 its 30% off the entire order. i made pretty good friends with one company when i was getting the dome patrol posters done.

my sony vaio laptop, infact, has more cores than a PS3. i have a quad core intel i7. each core hyperthreads essentially making each one almost dual so thats like have an... octo core..? lol. this baby has an hdmi out port on it and plays and burns blu rays. using my 42 in LG 1080p 120hz 100000:1 color ratio as my monitor is just so unfair

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom