Pot (1 Viewer)

SWJJ

Stop Resisting!
Reaction score
Very very infrequently. If it were legal, I would smoke 2-3 times a week and would likely never drink alcohol again.

Fear of legal ramifications is the only reason I am not a semifrequent smoker.

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
Pot is a terrible harmful gateway drug that is ILLEGAL for very good reason. It leads to all kinds of other things and side effects like extreme constipation. L. A. is a primary habitat for potheads, which is why you see a bunch of people hopped up on the Lettuce rioting after basketball championships. Just because it's natural and grows out of the ground doesn't mean it's "good mahn". I don't want all these pot addicts ruining society with their lax rules.

:mad:

Sarcastic

Very Banned
Reaction score
There should be a pole. And tacoes should be most of the options.

Seriously, I don't because I value my career. If it were legal, it would replace Jack Daniels for me.

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
There should be a pole. And tacoes should be most of the options.

Seriously, I don't because I value my career. If it were legal, it would replace Jack Daniels for me.
Figures you would want tacoes, hippie.

Mr. Littlejeans

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Used IN MODERATION, the marijuana plant is a wonderful thing indeed. Gets your head right for listening intensely to music. Chills you when you're stressed. Enhances sex quite well. Catalyst for creativity. Encourages looking at the "big picture," looking at issues objectively and dispassionately, from the other side's p.o.v.

Overused, it is habit forming and slowly turns you into a less interesting person. You spend too much time listening to mediocre music and watching mediocre television and eating junk food. Stuff that needs to get done gets neglected.

Still 100x better than alcohol or beer. Legalize and tax it NOW.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Twitter

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom