Potential covid meds vs money involved (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Question: Money involved vs available options
Perhaps Thinking outside the box here, however, Payton was 1st Nfl coach test positive.
1. Received treatment, the donates plasma.
2. HCQ & Zinc known to be Effective
Cost less than 50.00 for treatment
3. NFL medical tech, equip, treatment, better than most other even attainable.
4. Money involved losses vs breaking even
Considering the Millions involved monetary, why haven't we heard whether the NFL, Teams have even treated the teams with the possible options?
Considering the data that has proven effective, wouldn't it be logical to think they would just spend the money/invest to cover a team/players?

are you selling hcq as an effective treatment for COVID19?

HCQ is not effective.

Maybe because players don't need treatment to beat covid.

are you selling hcq as an effective treatment for COVID19?
My brother is a physician.
Personally, I took HCQ back in march 4 to be exact. Haven't worn a mask ever. Without getting politically, use to work for DOE Nuclear. Still have contacts. Known about the viral bio since last April 2019.
Long story short, its a con to do exactly what is is currently exposing. Sorry, those are facts!
HCQ does for a fact WORK!!!

Personally, I took HCQ back in march 4 to be exact. Haven't worn a mask ever. Without getting politically, use to work for DOE Nuclear. Still have contacts. Known about the viral bio since last April 2019.
Long story short, its a con to do exactly what is is currently exposing. Sorry, those are facts!
Not here to get into a tit for tat. However, im 56 and born raises in Nola. Lifetime Saints fanatic. Discussion was to open the eyes into the money that these billionaire clubs have, NFL as a major conglomerate..covid shouldn't be an issue other than those with severe underlying medical issues.

Much more testing, get the positive cases on Regeneron or Eli Lilly antibody treatment as early as possible. Not on a political side of anything on this. You pump some effective antibodies into somebody early, before the virus is well established. You would cut the deaths down by a huge percentage and also the amount of time, in any, that many people would have to spend in the hospital. You really need to get these antibodies as early as possible to have the greatest impact.

HCQ is not effective.

Maybe because players don't need treatment to beat covid.
HCQ saved my neighbors life!

hes in his 80’s and was in the VA health center in Serve La when he caught Covid. He was already looking pretty bad when they gave it to him and he rebounded within a week and became Covid free!

you can say whatever you want or want to believe but facts show otherwise! It may not work for everyone but it does indeed work! No politics involved!

HCQ saved my neighbors life!

hes in his 80’s and was in the VA health center in Serve La when he caught Covid. He was already looking pretty bad when they gave it to him and he rebounded within a week and became Covid free!

you can say whatever you want or want to believe but facts show otherwise! It may not work for everyone but it does indeed work! No politics involved!
I work in a covid wing hospital taking care of patients and it doesn't work.

You know what happened... He overcame the illness himself.

No you didn't take HCQ in March. You didn't work for DoE. And you sure didn't know About covid since 4/19

These anonymous message boards sure do attract all kinds.

No you didn't take HCQ in March. You didn't work for DoE. And you sure didn't know About covid since 4/19

For the life of me I can't understand why this hasn't gotten traction at least for more testing. I have seen 3 positive studies and no negative ones. Here is an article detailing what ashwagandha and bee propalis does to stop the virus

how is it you worked for DOE nuclear and you don't know what facts are?

For the life of me I can't understand why this hasn't gotten traction at least for more testing. I have seen 3 positive studies and no negative ones. Here is an article detailing what ashwagandha and bee propalis does to stop the virus

The article is from this past June. Maybe testing is ongoing, maybe the information is being used to develop drugs, maybe the hypothesis was proven false.

Speaking of science, even if one tries to follow the science, it has proven hard to do, with the unprecedented barrage of information, misinformation, studies,opinions, etc. coming at you from so many different sources, with different agendas.

I guarantee you, the study would be dismissed by many based solely on the names of the people who wrote it.

LOL right. I work in Biopharmaceutical development and I'll just keep believing my esteemed colleagues over randos on the internet saying anything.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom