Potential Trade Partners? (2 Viewers)

Not only that with our FA signings we are positioning ourself to being able to draft really BPA. If SP wants him, we should take him. Not telling that man no to anything.

Loomis and Payton always draft BPA!!!!

I'd trade down with the whiners..

For their

1st round pick(s)
2nd round pick(s)

Staley
Bowman
Willis
Boldin

And i'm being kind, i'm such a sir.

Lets say Colston goes down for a few weeks...
Would you be comfortable with Toon, Moore, and Morgan out there?

Better Question would be do we feel comfortable with who's throwing them the ball? with drew throwing you the ball, you cant help but catch it.

and we have a history of "redshirting" rookie receivers

I'd be comfortable with those three out there. hell i'd be comfortable with andy tanner or camarillo out there as long as Brees is behind center

So you would rather have a 1st and 2nd than two 1sts?

If that means giving up a future pick yes we don't have to trade back teams wanting to move up should give us more picks for #15. We shouldn't throw anything else in to sweeten the deal. If so I say draft BPA at 15. Trading away future picks hasn't really worked out for us so much.

i dont know how i'd feel about drafting 31st, even with all of the extra acquired picks from the niners. there would still be solid players sure, but no impact players left

Again.... What round did we draft colston or jahri.... But I get what you mean

If that means giving up a future pick yes we don't have to trade back teams wanting to move up should give us more picks for #15. We shouldn't throw anything else in to sweeten the deal. If so I say draft BPA at 15. Trading away future picks hasn't really worked out for us so much.

When picks are traded its about value not the number of picks we would be giving up a 1st and 2nd for 2 firsts. And as long as we aren't drafting higher than 15 next year we would come out for the better.

Pick #15 value 1050 picks #23 and #25 value 1480
Pick 15 I'm the 2nd round value 430
That make a break even scenario for both teams but for every spot we draft after 15 next year would be increased value for us.

Or how about this scenario
We trade #15 and next years 2nd to the Vikings for third picks at #23 and #25 then send the 25th pick to the Dolphins for their pick at #44 and their first rounder next year.

We would give up this years 1st and next years 2nd and come away with a 1st and 2nd this year and an extra 1st next year.

You ask me why and then say you can see why, not sure how to answer. No one is saying we are weak at the WR position, I love Joe Morgan, but I have no idea if he is going to be able to rise as THE go to deep threat guy all the time. Austin is an instant playmaker that would make this offense that much more uncontainable.

Meaning i can see why ud want another burner......but i don't see the point of getting another burner that early in the draft.

So im trying to understand u even though i disagree.

If u want me to disagree and give you a few paragraphs on why then id be glad to...but i was being respectful to ur opinion without trying to force my own onto you.

Depends who is off the board. If the top LT's are gone (which is likely, most of the good pass rushers and DT's, it might make since. I would want both the 9ers 31 and 34 picks tho.

I wouldn't trade with SF... their pick is 31. Plus that would strengthen their roster I'd rather send that pick to a team that isn't too much further than we are in the draft. 31 is a huge fall, but if they throw in a 2nd and another 3rd or 4th, then I'd consider it.

You can bank it, since we signed Butler, we will be getting either Austin or Johnson with the pick.
Or the best DT avail.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom