Potentially available quarterbacks for 2022 (3 Viewers)

Mitch Trubisky is a free agent next year. Not saying go get him just that he’s not on the list of options.

But is Teddy a true franchise QB? I think not.
But, we are not getting a franchise QB in 2022. What we need at QB is a guy who can get us 10, 11 wins, and keep the wheels on the car, till we find our franchise QB. That is why Teddy is a great choice in 2022, while we save our money and draft picks to build a superbowl winning team. When Sean finds his QB, the team will still be playing at a high level.

But, we are not getting a franchise QB in 2022. What we need at QB is a guy who can get us 10, 11 wins, and keep the wheels on the car, till we find our franchise QB. That is why Teddy is a great choice in 2022, while we save our money and draft picks to build a superbowl winning team. When Sean finds his QB, the team will still be playing at a high level.
If we were gonna sign Teddy for that purpose, we might as well just re-sign Siemian. He's already familiar with our current receivers and he's basically the same QB as Teddy at this point.

If we were gonna sign Teddy for that purpose, we might as well just re-sign Siemian. He's already familiar with our current receivers and he's basically the same QB as Teddy at this point.
I agree, and have said so many times, that Siemian and Book would be the only QBs under contract in 2022. Sean did try to trade for Teddy, after Jameis went down. But, that was before Trevor lit up TB. Trevor was productive in Sean's offense. He reads defenses better and has a quicker release of any QBs on the roster.

Trevor will always be a QB you are looking to up grade, because of his lack of athleticism in the pocket. But, if you have a bully O line like we will have in 2022, Trevor could work for 2022.

Daniel Jones strikes me as an interesting choice.

He’s shown flashes of good and flashes of bad; extremely inconsistent support system around him that seems to change yearly.

Daniel Jones in Sean Payton system could be what Sean was trying to make Taysom

Mitch Trubisky is a free agent next year. Not saying go get him just that he’s not on the list of options.
He got a raw deal in Chicago. I'm not saying that he's a franchise QB, but he's better than he showed.

They were talking about it on the radio this morning. There were allegations that Nagy was calling plays to set Trubisky to look bad because he wanted Files.

Only 1 QB is even a Free Agent on this list.

Oh my goodness... I don't like this...
Actually, none are FA yet. Barring a signing by their current team, both Winston and Teddy will hit FA on the same date some time in mid March (IIRC).

At 18th.... You're looking at Malik Willis at 18th and he's probably a two season away from really giving you high level starter production.

I want to draft him badly, but he won't be ready for a long while.
Me too he needs a Maholmes sit and watch approach to get coached up he's got that It factor. I know it when I see it he has got it! He needs to improve as a passer I don't like the ducks he throws ever so often

I had no idea that Teddy is a free agent now. Thats who I want.

5-0 and looked more comfortable than Winston. He is also a better character guy than Jameis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom