power out in dome (1 Viewer)

I was out at one of the hotels here in vegas. I was starting to get very uninterested in the game and so were a lot of others that weren't fans of any particular team, but when the power went out it got a lot of people back into it. I also started to hear people say how they thought the Superdome was the best looking stadium in the leauge and how everyone loved the lights on the outside. I was saying quietly to myself "ya thats my stadium" haha.

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

I was so hoping for a commentator to say, " The lights are still out, but the strong smell of roasting Ginger has permeated the air".

Someone told me that the power went out multiple times during that Niner game last year. I thought it only went out once.

At least ours only went out once. :)

It was the MNF game against the Steelers in 2011. IIRC, there were actually 2 outages that game. Once for about 20 minutes just prior to KO which delayed the start of the game, then a 2nd time early in the first half which caused another delay.

My first thought when the lights went out: when they come back on, the camera will pan to roger's seat, and he won't be there. I bet he was whisked away to some concrete bunker for protection. Wimp!

It was the MNF game against the Steelers in 2011. IIRC, there were actually 2 outages that game. Once for about 20 minutes just prior to KO which delayed the start of the game, then a 2nd time early in the first half which caused another delay.

Oh you remember....not because of the outage, but because Ben played on a bum ankle and we needed them to win to get 3rd seed going into playoffs. :mwink:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom