Power Rankings ESPN (merged) (1 Viewer)

I agree. After being more-or-less owned by the Ravens, we're a 9-12 spot team. JMO

TPS

i guess I'd have to say that this doesn't look that bad. For some reason i think their actually giving the Saints a little too much credit but thats just my personal opinion.

Stay on track by beating the Tampon's and I'll feel a little better.

So we're officially last of the 5 and 2s.

At least we're not behing the teams at 4-3 yet. :(

don't sweat it Bill..prior to the bye we were getting all kinda of national media love, it went to our heads and we stunk up the dome. Remember football players are 20 somethings who have more money than most of us. Keep telling them they are great and they start to believe they don't have to work as hard. It happened in '02, but i think payton will keep the boys focused this time round.

It's easier to get fired up when you feel you have something to prove

Last edited:
The only other team that is 5-2 and lost this weekend is Denver and they lost to Peyton Manning and the Colts on a last second fg.

Very fair rankings.

I want to be as low in the power polls as possible. Bad things happen when you get too close to the top.

Looks like crogers has the time stamp, so this is the original [tm] ESPN power rankings thread. :shrug:

TPS

So we're officially last of the 5 and 2s.

At least we're not behing the teams at 4-3 yet. :(

Big Deal... These power rankings mean jack squat in the big picture. Anyways, the reason we fell to the bottom of the 5-2 teams is that all of these "expert" thought we were going to suck this year. Heck, even our own Kenny Wilkerson thought we'd only win like 4 games all year!

Big Deal... These power rankings mean jack squat in the big picture. Anyways, the reason we fell to the bottom of the 5-2 teams is that all of these "expert" thought we were going to suck this year. Heck, even our own Kenny Wilkerson thought we'd only win like 4 games all year!

The reason we fell to the bottom of the 5-2 teams is because we were the only ones to get blown out at home this past weekend.

We deserve the ranking. Winning will cure all.

Looks like crogers has the time stamp, so this is the original [tm] ESPN power rankings thread. :shrug:

TPS

Yep.

But then this was my first merge with the new software and I left a redirect. :bonk: Oh well, I was able to change it to expire in an hour and I'll leave it at that.

The rankings are not as bad as I thought. I think they got it pretty much right. I can agree that we're probably the 4th best team in the NFC right now. Overall I think we edge out the Falcons, but right now their offense is on fire. What's good is that we get to play the Falcons again plus we get a shot at the Giants too so we get a shot at 2 of the NFC teams ranked ahead of us.

I think that is a fair ranking. I am actually shocked they kept us in the top ten.
I figured they drop us to the middle of the pack after the loss.
I think that is right where we belong right now.
I hate the Falcons and it kills me to say they are playing good ball right now. I still think we are better than them though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom