Powerful Gleason PSA ft. Brees, Vilma, Fujita, Moore and others!! (1 Viewer)

What is it with the love affair with an old 3rd string safety who blocked a punt one day. Why didnt we make a statue of the roach who recovered the blocked and actual locked up the points. Gleason did what he was paid to do, we owe the bountygate to gleason and his ethically correct sidekick who was recording the saints locker room speeches in a season that he wasnt even playing. Iv heard enough about Steve gleason and his ailment. Thanks to him and his moneymaking ways of having a book written on his behalf causing a snowball of fines and suspensions that lead to the saints dismal season

Whoa!!! Dude, you just officially lost your Saints Card! Turn in your Black and Gold badge, and hop on some other bandwagon. I have ONE authentic NFL team jersey that I ordered and paid full price for, and was number 37's. This guys gotta go!

Thanks for that, I just....had no idea how degenerative this disease was. It was startling to watch Steve speak. Difficult to watch.

I commend him for fighting it and for his courage about letting the public in on his fight with it. Check out his website and donate: Donate | Help | The Gleason Initiative Foundation

Something I thought was really cool:

"Using a “pay it forward” concept, The Gleason Initiative requires that patients who participate in our ‘extraordinary lifetime adventures’ help coordinate & administer future events for other patients. During the process they utilize technology and equipment we helped develop so they can establish the tools and skills necessary for a productive, valuable and purposeful life."

I could not help but donate, Press on Brother.

What is it with the love affair with an old 3rd string safety who blocked a punt one day. Why didnt we make a statue of the roach who recovered the blocked and actual locked up the points. Gleason did what he was paid to do, we owe the bountygate to gleason and his ethically correct sidekick who was recording the saints locker room speeches in a season that he wasnt even playing. Iv heard enough about Steve gleason and his ailment. Thanks to him and his moneymaking ways of having a book written on his behalf causing a snowball of fines and suspensions that lead to the saints dismal season

99257_nopeloser.gif

First off, all the bounty stuff was long decided before that tape's existance was even known. You can't blame him for that. He's not suing the NFL.

Now, I'll agree that the blocked punt is a bit over played. However, that game as a whole was bigger than the Saints. It was about New Orleans. Everyone who was in the city (I was then) knows how huge that moment was. Also, that's the only real stand out play of that game that anyone can remember vividly.

Why do we care about Steve Gleason? Because we're freaking human beings. We have compassion and souls. If you can look at a guy who only a few years ago was a pro in the NFL and now can't walk, can barely talk, needs a machine to breath and not feel bad? Then, I pray for you.

Official Atlanta Falcons Message Boards

You'll fit in much better over there. Then again, they might have too much class to take you.

I wish the Saints would sell #37 jersey's and donate the money to this cause. I'd love to have one and have the money go here. Anybody know how we could get that suggestion to the team?

Wow! Thank you, Saintskullz, for showing me what the worst post ever looks like. I would red thumb you, but that would be demeaning to the red thumb

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom