Powerful Gleason PSA ft. Brees, Vilma, Fujita, Moore and others!! (1 Viewer)

Gave me chills. Thanks for sharing, bornnraised.

God bless Steve and may the cure for ALS be found quickly.

For those who can't watch from the link:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/oxoBl5zZgNM?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

Great ad. Thanks for sharing.

Wow! Incredible message and I need get some No White Flags gear immediately. I encourage you all to do the same! Who Dat!

What is it with the love affair with an old 3rd string safety who blocked a punt one day. Why didnt we make a statue of the roach who recovered the blocked and actual locked up the points. Gleason did what he was paid to do, we owe the bountygate to gleason and his ethically correct sidekick who was recording the saints locker room speeches in a season that he wasnt even playing. Iv heard enough about Steve gleason and his ailment. Thanks to him and his moneymaking ways of having a book written on his behalf causing a snowball of fines and suspensions that lead to the saints dismal season

This won't end well. You really need to turn in your "fan" card if, in fact, you actually have one. One of the most ill-informed, classless posts I've ever seen here.

One of the biggest idiots I've ever seen on any forum. It's just wow that he would say that about Steve. Wow wow. Worth getting banned to tell this clown off? Maybe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom