PowerOutageGate (3 Viewers)

SuperBowl_Blackout_zpsc58a67f4.gif

haha

I heard it mentioned more than once the week leading up to the game. Several media personalitys were saying Nola should be the permanent spot for the SB. Besides Goodell likes to hang out on the far end of Bourbon (the weird side) a lot. For that reason alone Nola has many more SB in its future.

So ridicuous, these guys are professionals and they all shared the same break in action. No excuses at this level, act like a pro and get the job done.

when the power went out.. I figured for sure, when the power came back on, they were going to find Roger Goodell GONE ! snatched from the darkness, never to be seen again HA HAHA

goodell just said that the power outage will not play a role in deciding another SB in NOLA. I just don't trust him.

**Breaking News**
"Goodell is looking into the possiblilites of fines and suspensions because of the blackout. The Head of Entergy in New Orleans will serve a one year suspension and New Orleans Saints Head Coach Sean Payton will serve the same. When asked why he was suspending Sean Payton again, Goodell replied, 'Because I can! Nanny nanny boo boo!"

Goodell: "Coach Payton had to have been aware of the woeful lack of power to the stadium.. and if he wasn't, he should have been."

Anyone else find it odd that a camera guy was just randomly looking towards the direction where the lights went out? Wasn't really looking at anything...

I find it very strange it went out in the first place.

Has it ever happened in the Super Dome before?

Not to my knowledge.

I find it very strange it went out in the first place.

Has it ever happened in the Super Dome before?

Not to my knowledge.

That's my thinking too. Some angry whodat did something somewhere. lol

I'm seeing tweets from Superdome reps saying how they were monitoring power, and it was way under what a normal saints game has, especially the games during August when it's hot and the A/C's are running heavy.

Smells of man made tampering to me, but I guess even if it is, we'll never know.

When the lights went out, all I could think about was what was going through Roger's mind. It was priceless.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom