Practice report: Armstead does, Ellerbe does not (1 Viewer)

Honestly to me ellerbe and robertson are mirror images of each other in the way they play. As long as we have one of those 2 healthy we will be fine because i have a feeling kv or harper are gonna play a ton of lb in the nickel.

Luckily, if Ellerbe's injury history is why we signed Craig Robertson. He can totally pick up the slack. And then some.

Also...Ellerbe might not even be hurt.

I really hope Ellerbe is ok this year. When's he's on the field we actually look like a pretty good defense. For some reason though, as soon as the season starts he's injuried, same thing happened in Miami and I think in Baltimore.

I thought we would get the mandatory injury report this afternoon.

Didn't we also get their 3rd round pick which turned into PJ Williams? I'd take PJ/Ellerbe all day over Stills. Stills didn't do much his first year in Miami either.

Didn't he miss a practice or two recently because of the birth of a child? Could be personal

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ellerbe listed as DNP on Saints injury report with a quad injury. Armstead was limited</p>&mdash; Larry Holder (@LarryHolder) <a href="https://twitter.com/LarryHolder/status/773658402631262208">September 7, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Quad Injury

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ellerbe listed as DNP on Saints injury report with a quad injury. Armstead was limited</p>&mdash; Larry Holder (@LarryHolder) <a href="https://twitter.com/LarryHolder/status/773658402631262208">September 7, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Quad Injury

:no: Come on man!! :idunno:

Ellerbe listed as DNP on Saints injury report with a quad injury. Armstead was limited
— Larry Holder (@LarryHolder) September 7, 2016
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Quad Injury
If we have another season of injury after injury and limited availability then seems like time to move on from Ellerbe, at which point he can overcome his injury plague.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom