Practice squad signing thread (1 Viewer)

I wonder if we hadn’t publicly swapped his position and if we had preseason games if Tommy Stevens ends up on another roster. I also wonder if he’s still doing QB drills and whatnot.

Can anyone tell me about Joe Bachie?

Middle linebacker. "Leader of the defense" type. Football IQ is supposed to be off the charts. Limited athleticism. Was initially projected late day 2 or day 3 prospect, but he fell in the draft after a PED incident. Supposedly some over the counter med or supplement that caused him to miss his last 5 games. Ended his college career kind of on a sour note.

It appears Emmanuel Butler’s time with the Saints has come to an end.
I wish him luck... He’s got the skill-set and traits to be a NFL WR; the Saints are just too deep with their roster.

I hope Butler catches on with a team like Cincinnati and gets a real shot.

Middle linebacker. "Leader of the defense" type. Football IQ is supposed to be off the charts. Limited athleticism. Was initially projected late day 2 or day 3 prospect, but he fell in the draft after a PED incident. Supposedly some over the counter med or supplement that caused him to miss his last 5 games. Ended his college career kind of on a sour note.

So, Chase Thomas

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom