Tweet/s Practice Updates - Drew and Eli Practicing -INJURY REPORT ADDED (1 Viewer)

We all sort of expected Brees to be back earlier than initial reports. I would not be surprised at all if he plays Sunday. It will be up to him and how he feels.

On Eli Apple, I was SICK to my stomach when he went down on that terrible field in Chicago. I was borderline upchuck territory. The guy has been SOLID for this team and is a HUGE part of the Defense. I was hoping it was not serious, but I was really worried. Him being back to at least Limited in Practice is huge.

Trey being back....it's almost not fair to opposing O-Lines. Man......our Defense is SICK!

I said 14-2 before the season, I am sticking to it.

On Eli Apple, I was SICK to my stomach when he went down on that terrible field in Chicago. I was borderline upchuck territory. The guy has been SOLID for this team and is a HUGE part of the Defense. I was hoping it was not serious, but I was really worried. Him being back to at least Limited in Practice is huge.

Right there with you. Especially since it was in garbage time and the game was essentially already decided.

2) Just out of respect for a long-time Saints fan, can you guys not use Apple's 1st name, "Eli," please. Every time I read Eli, I have a nightmare that we picked up Eli Manning and are getting ready to start him. Thx for the kindness - lol
OMG, I swear that was my first thought, too! lol Esp. because who expected Apple to even BE praticing!

Awesome about Brees, Apple, and Hendrickson. I keep hoping we'll see TQ practicing. We really need him to get healthy so we have another receiving weapon out there with Thoma and Ginn.

We all sort of expected Brees to be back earlier than initial reports. I would not be surprised at all if he plays Sunday. It will be up to him and how he feels.

Trey being back....it's almost not fair to opposing O-Lines. Man......our Defense is SICK!

I said 14-2 before the season, I am sticking to it.

Can you imagine how Michael Thomas felt when seeing Apple go down? Thomas is the consummate team player. I felt for him too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom