Prayers for a fellow Who Dat. (1 Viewer)

SaintRob39

AKA WeatherfordRob
Reaction score
My grandmother just had a massive stroke. She is 91 years old but is still holding on. They will keep her under observation for the next month and then she will have to go to the nursing home for the first time in her life. Any prayers or good thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.

My grandmother just had a massive stroke. She is 91 years old but is still holding on. They will keep her under observation for the next month and then she will have to go to the nursing home for the first time in her life. Any prayers or good thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this time of grief. Stay strong.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, I hope she can make a speedy recovery and can keep cheering on the team for many years to come

God bless her, I hope she recovers. To live to 91 years is a blessing, hopefully she can continue her journey here for a few more.

Thank you all. She is still as fiesty as ever but just doesn't look like herself. As strong as she is i k.onow she will make it.

Praying That The Lord grants her mercy and allows her to get well soon. Praying that she gets to see another Lombardi in New Orleans. God Bless Her and the rest of your family.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom