Prayers for a fellow Who Dat. (1 Viewer)

My grandmother just had a massive stroke. She is 91 years old but is still holding on. They will keep her under observation for the next month and then she will have to go to the nursing home for the first time in her life. Any prayers or good thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.

Rob may God bless your Grandmother!!!

Prayers sent, Rob, hang in there!

My grandmother just had a massive stroke. She is 91 years old but is still holding on. They will keep her under observation for the next month and then she will have to go to the nursing home for the first time in her life. Any prayers or good thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.

May God give your grandmother and family healing and comfort.

God Bless!

Thanks again eveyone. We are all doing well and taking turns sitting with her. She can still talk but doesn't remember too much. It looks as though she will pull through baring any comlications. Not out of the woods yet but it is looking ok so far.

Prayers sent.

Sorry I missed it yesterday, bro.

Well she is now resting comfortably in the nursing home and hopefully the therpay works and she can return home. She has lived in that house for almost 80 years and I know that is where she wants to be. Even after all she is going through, yesterday sha asked my uncle to bring her to my grandfathers grave so she could bring him flowers and tell him how much she still loves him. You don't find love like that many times now days.

Prayers for you and your family! I miss my all of my grandparents every day... hang in there, and stay strong :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom