Prayers needed for some friends of ours. (1 Viewer)

keepoursaints

I hate American Airlines
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They have 2 healthy young boys and have been trying for a girl for a while.

Right before Rach got pregnant for Landon they found out they were pregnant and that it was a girl. Over halfway through the pregnancy she lost the baby.

They got pregnant recently and we just found out that the baby has a chromosome disease (Rach knows the name and details) but that more than likely will result in the baby not surviving.

The baby was born yesterday via emergency section and just the fact that it survived and wasn't stillborn was a miracle, but the avg lifespan of a child born with what he has is 15 days. 95% are stillborn... only 5-10% leave to be 1.

I can't even imagine so obviously any prayers for their family would be GREATLY appreciated.

I can't imagine going through that. I'll be saying prayers for them as well.

Thanks so much guys. The parents are relying on God's strength and are making it through unbelievably. The need all the prayers they can get.
She had two healthy pregnancies and deliveries for the first two boys. They were so excited about getting pregnant again after loosing their baby girl at 22 weeks. They found out he had Trisomy18 ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trisomy_18 ) at 20 weeks and knew the complications but left it in God's hands. As KOS said it was a miracle in itself that he was born alive. He was actaully born on Tuesday at about 5:30pm. At approximately 3:00pm today they decided to take him off of the machines he was on and if he can't breathe on his own they're gonna have to let him go. He may not have made it already, I don't know. That's the last update I had. These people are really good friends of ours and it really just helps us to see how blessed we've been to have two beautiful healthy baby boys. Thanks again and we'll keep you updated.

What a sad event, guys. I'm sorry to hear of it. Just give them love. It's the strongest thing there is to get you through the bad times.

AWESOME NEWS!!! The prayers are working!!!! His name is Christian. I think his middle name is Thomas. He is breathing on his own and is looking much better than last night.
He's eating a special diet with lots of nutrients right now but the mom has been pumping breast milk for him so he can have it when he's ready. She was able to hold him yesterday and rock him for a while. She hasn't been able to yet today but now that all of the wires are gone she should get to hold him. They don't want too many people to hold him too much right now, obviously, but the mom is okay.
Her spirit is great and excited. She can feel the prayers and she's praying for healing wether it be here on earth or in Heaven she knows God will heal him.
Thanks so much and keep it up. No matter how long he's here every minute she has with him is helping her.

Bless their hearts! We all think that things are bad for us until we hear something like this. Prayers offered.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom