Prayers needed for some friends of ours. (1 Viewer)

pray for Christian...he has been admitted into Woman's Hospital in NICU due to a viral infection. He is on an IV recieving antibiotics. Pray for God's hand in every aspect....for healing for Christian, for support for the family and for provision. Thank you all.

Poor little guy can't catch a break. This was just posted to FB by his mother.

Hope everything goes well for the kid & he gets better asap. :9:

GOOD NEWS UPDATE!!

I just got off of the phone with my friend Stacie and she was packing up to come home wtih baby!!! Christian is being discharged!! Thank you for all of your prayers and concerns:)

Sorry I misssed this entire thread...Good to hear.....

This was posted by Christian's mom this evening.

Please pray for Christian. He is getting the sniffles and as most of you know...this usually lands us in the NICU for several days battleing pneumonia. Not sure if I can take another hospital stay so soon after the last. Please pray too that we will recieve the home nursing care for him that our family so desperately needs for all of our sanity!!!!! Must leave house sooooon! I am officially brain dead now!

As usual, thanks so much for the prayers and well wishes.

Bump with a morning update. Christian seems to be doing the same this morning.

It seems the daily stress is really taking a toll on the family and they are in dire need of insurance approval for a home nurse to be able to watch him sometimes so they can just get out of the house. I can't even begin to imagine the stress they must go through on a daily basis and the toll it would take on our family if we were in a similar circumstance.

As you pray for Christian, keep the family in your prayers as well and pray that they can get some assistance to help relieve the overwhelming stress.

Thanks guys/gals

For those of you who have been praying, I thought you'd like an update.

family and friends, please pray for Christian. He is having some pain issues and has been up ALL night for 6 nights straight. We are at hospital now having his G tube xrayed. We are suspicious that it may be leaking. It is so hard to see him hurting. Please pray for him!!!! Pray that the doctors will be able to pinpoint the problem and ease his discomfort. Many thanks to you all!

Prayers needed again for the little man. Thank you in advance.

Today is Christian's 1 year Birthday!!!!

Happy Birthday to the little miracle!

Just thought you guys could possibly use a smile today...

Every time I see this thread bumped, my heart skips a beat. Glad to see it's for something good again. The prayers will continue.

Every time I see this thread bumped, my heart skips a beat. Glad to see it's for something good again. The prayers will continue.

I know bro.. I realize that that probably happens to everyone who has followed the thread. With him still having a long an unsure road ahead of him I don't think it'd be good to reword the title though.

Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom