Prayers needed for some friends of ours. (3 Viewers)

We found out Sunday that Christian went home Friday and was breathing on his own and still doing well. He still has a feeding tube but was starting to suck so they're hoping to be able to give him a bottle soon.
Yay!... Thanks and keep it up guys.

Wow, I didn't see this thread until now. Sending prayers for sure.

A christian update...His nurse came by today and said she thinks he's ready to
begin working on trying to suck a bottle! She also said we need to see if he can
pass an oxygen test again...that he might not even need the .2 % Oxygen
anymore!!! He is an amazing little tough cookie!!!!

Can't tell you all how much we appreciate all of the continued thoughts and prayers, SR is the best. :rock:

I feel bad that I have missed this thread. Many thoughts coming their way. I think of my nephew who was born with severe cerebral palsy. At first he wasn't going to live 3 months. Then a miracle if he lived to be two. Well, 13 years later, he is doing fine, can speak limitedly, and can drive his wheelchair around in non crowded areas. He also loves going to waterparks and drag races. You just never know.

Baby Christian has been at home and progressing, but I just saw on facebook that he was sent back to the NICU for a respiratory infection.

Please if you've been praying for him, continue to do so as every little thing is so critical.

Wow. I just saw this thread. Thanks for the update, KOS. Prayers for that sweet little Christian and his family.

Wow, I can't believe I missed this thread before. Will definitely keep Christian in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated.

Wow. I just saw this thread. Thanks for the update, KOS. Prayers for that sweet little Christian and his family.

Wow, I can't believe I missed this thread before. Will definitely keep Christian in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated.

Yeah, don't know how I missed this thread twice. Hopefully the infection will pass and they get to spend many miracle Christmas(es?) together. My prayers are late but hopefully worthy.

I hope they enjoy every precious moment,

Baby Christian has been at home and progressing, but I just saw on facebook that he was sent back to the NICU for a respiratory infection.

Please if you've been praying for him, continue to do so as every little thing is so critical.

Done.

from the father of a 3-month early premie who is now a very BAD, but loveable and normal two and a half year old... prayers sent.

no matter what some people may think, the power of prayer is greater than any other, and i wish this family the same blessings that me and my wife received when we needed it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom