prayers please (1 Viewer)

ibelieve

unnecessarily vulgar
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i posted a couple of days ago that my paw paw just found out he has cancer.....he just got chemo. this past weekend, and was doing very bad...just got a call from my mom that the doctor told the whole family to come to the hosiptal....please keep my family in your prayers, esp my paw paw and my maw maw, i dont know how she is going to deal with this..it was so sudden and shocked us all .. he is only 64...thanks guys

Danny

: (

I hope everything works out for you and your family.

for whoever may read this, just want to thank you for your prayers, and let you know that at 12 30 last night another Saints fan is in heaven watching down....

for whoever may read this, just want to thank you for your prayers, and let you know that at 12 30 last night another Saints fan is in heaven watching down....
Sorry to hear that. God bless him and his family.

Danny, sorry to hear that. My best to you and your family.

The wake is on Sunday evening in Mississippi. Im missing my first game since the end of the 00 season on Sunday....iv always said id never miss a game unless there was a death in the family, i really never thought it would come so soon....man im missing him.....

well, the wake was Sunday night, and I gave my Paw my ticket for the Saints game i missed..and we gave him a LSU hat...purple and gold flowers all over for him and me my brother and 2 cousins gave him a Plant with Saints stuff all over it.....its hard to let him go but he looked so peacefull....sometimes its hard to look at a loved one like that but it all went well this time.

he was buried in meadville Ms. out in the country.....where he grew up and right by my uncles deer camp and my Great Grandmaws house (who is still alive by the way : ) )

Thnks for your thoughts

well, the wake was Sunday night, and I gave my Paw my ticket for the Saints game i missed..and we gave him a LSU hat...purple and gold flowers all over for him and me my brother and 2 cousins gave him a Plant with Saints stuff all over it.....its hard to let him go but he looked so peacefull....sometimes its hard to look at a loved one like that but it all went well this time.

he was buried in meadville Ms. out in the country.....where he grew up and right by my uncles deer camp and my Great Grandmaws house (who is still alive by the way : ) )

Thnks for your thoughts

Sorry for your loss. Best to you and your family.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom