prayers please (1 Viewer)

well, the wake was Sunday night, and I gave my Paw my ticket for the Saints game i missed..and we gave him a LSU hat...purple and gold flowers all over for him and me my brother and 2 cousins gave him a Plant with Saints stuff all over it.....its hard to let him go but he looked so peacefull....sometimes its hard to look at a loved one like that but it all went well this time.

he was buried in meadville Ms. out in the country.....where he grew up and right by my uncles deer camp and my Great Grandmaws house (who is still alive by the way : ) )

Thnks for your thoughts

hang in there bro. so sorry to hear all that.

well, the wake was Sunday night, and I gave my Paw my ticket for the Saints game i missed..and we gave him a LSU hat...purple and gold flowers all over for him and me my brother and 2 cousins gave him a Plant with Saints stuff all over it.....its hard to let him go but he looked so peacefull....sometimes its hard to look at a loved one like that but it all went well this time.

he was buried in meadville Ms. out in the country.....where he grew up and right by my uncles deer camp and my Great Grandmaws house (who is still alive by the way : ) )

Thnks for your thoughts

A little belated here, bbut my thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom