Pre-Everything Mock (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
Pre-combine, Pro days, & Free Agency Mock Draft.

1. Chiefs - G Chance Warmack - Alabama
2. Jaguars - G Jonathan Cooper - North Carolina
3. Raiders - DT Sharrif Floyd - Florida
4. Eagles - OT Luke Joeckel - Texas A&M
5. Lions - DE Ezekial Ansah - BYU
6. Browns - OLB Jarvis Jones - Georgia
7. Cardinals - OT Eric Fisher - Central Michigan
8. Bills - S Kenny Vaccaro - Texas
9. Jets -CB Dee Milliner - Alabama
10. Titans - DT Star Lotulelei - Utah
11. Chargers - WR Keenan Allen - California
12. Dolphins - DE Bjoern Werner - Florida St
13. Buccaneers - OLB Dion Jordan - Oregon
14. Panthers - DT Sheldon Richardson - Missouri
15. Saints - OLB Damontre Moore - Texas A&M
16. Rams - WR Cordarelle Patterson - Tennessee
17. Steelers - ILB Alec Ogletree - Georgia
18. Cowgirls - OT Lane Johnson - Oklahoma
19. Giants - TE Zach Ertz - Stanford
20. Bears - TE Tyler Eifert - Notre Dame
21. Bengals - DE Sam Montgomery - LSU
22. Rams - OT DJ Fluker - Alabama
23. Vikings - DT Kawaan Short - Purdue
24. Colts - RB Eddie Lacy - Alabama
25. Seahawks - WR Robert Woods - USC
26. Packers - S Jonathan Cyprien - FIU
27. Texans - WR Tavon Austin - West Virginia
28. Broncos - CB Jonathan Banks - Mississippi State
29. Patriots - OLB Barkevious Mingo - LSU
30. Dirty Birds - ILB Manti Te'o - Notre Dame
31. 49ers - DT Sylvester Williams - North Carolina
32. Ravens - CB/S Xavier Rhodes - Florida State

Theres no way chargers take a wide receiver over a tackle, they need oline help in the worst way, they would take Lane Johnson in that situation without a doubt
I also think that the Lions would take Bjoern Werner over Ansah, because Ansah is way too raw to go that early

I would hope that Tampa takes Moore, leaving Jordan for us. I am so unimpressed with Moore. If Jordan was gone,I would much rather take Patterson or Mingo over Moore.

Te bills would take Vaccaro over Geno Smith if he doesn't get snatched up by then? Unlikely. The man is not a god send, but the bills are open about attaining a QB in this draft possibly. I'd Assume they'd snatch up Smith and hope he's anything like Russel Wilson

From a pure talent standpoint I think that this is a very solid draft, especially the Warmack and Ansah picks. I am surprised that you didn't take Geno Smith.

Jarvis Jones, Keenan allen, Robert Woods, Zach Ertz and Ogletree are questionable first rounders to me. I also question Damontre Moore's hustle and physicality at times on film. He seems a bit soft like Manti Teo.

you have two TE and none going to the Falcons? Manti teo has too much baggage to be someones 1st pick they fly in after the first day of the draft, not going to happen
S Jonathan Cyprien not going in the first, won't have the 40 time to do that.

you have two TE and none going to the Falcons? Manti teo has too much baggage to be someones 1st pick they fly in after the first day of the draft, not going to happen
S Jonathan Cyprien not going in the first, won't have the 40 time to do that.
Cyprien was the man crush of nearly every scout at the senior bowl.

It wouldn't surprise me to see him go that high because of his feisty attitude and competitive nature. He was clearly a better player than TJ McDonald. Im just not sure that he has the ball skills like Baccari Rambo that would solidify his status as a first round pick, but I do think that he'll be to forty for sure.

There is no way the top 2 selections are guards. Sorry, but a guard has never gone 1st and no guard has gone second since 1985. Based on positional value, this simply won't happen.

There is no way the top 2 selections are guards. Sorry, but a guard has never gone 1st and no guard has gone second since 1985. Based on positional value, this simply won't happen.

The last running back and receiver taken 1st overall were Bo Jackson (84') and Keyshawn Johnson (96').

Doesn't mean that Adrian Peterson and Calvin Johnson weren't legitimate #1 prospects in 2007.

The last running back and receiver taken 1st overall were Bo Jackson (84') and Keyshawn Johnson (96').

Doesn't mean that Adrian Peterson and Calvin Johnson weren't legitimate #1 prospects in 2007.

Kijuana Carter, 1995.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom