Pre-FA 1st Round Mock Draft (1 Viewer)

Darkhorse985

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
1. Kansas City Chiefs: Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M

2. Jacksonville Jaguars: Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU

3. Oakland Raiders: Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida

4. Philadelphia Eagles: DeMarcus Milliner, CB, Alabama

5. Detroit Lions: Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida St.

6. Cleveland Browns: Dion Jordan, DE/OLB, Oregon

7. Arizona Cardinals: Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan

8. Buffalo Bills: Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia

9. New York Jets: Barkevious Mingo, DE/OLB, LSU

10. Tennessee Titans: Chance Warmack, G, Alabama

11. San Diego Chargers: Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma

12. Miami Dolphins: Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida St.

13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington

14. Carolina Panthers: Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah

15. New Orleans Saints: Jarvis Jones, DE/OLB, Georgia

16. St. Louis Rams: Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia

17. Pittsburgh Steelers: Damontre Moore, DE/OLB, Texas A&M

18. Dallas Cowboys: Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas

19. New York Giants: Kevin Minter, LB, LSU

20. Chicago Bears: Jonathan Cooper, G/C, North Carolina

21. Cincinnati Bengals: Matt Elam, S, Florida

22. St. Louis Rams (from Washington): Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama

23. Minnesota Vikings: Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee

24. Indianapolis Colts: Johnathan Hankins, NT, Ohio State

25. Seattle Seahawks: Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri

26. Green Bay Packers: Alex Okafor, DE/OLB, Texas

27. Houston Texans: Keenan Allen, WR, California

28. Denver Broncos: Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina

29. New England Patriots: Johnthan Banks, CB, Mississippi St.

30. Atlanta Falcons: Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU

31. San Francisco 49ers: Eric Reid, S, LSU

32. Baltimore Ravens: Menelik Watson, OT, Florida St.

Let me know what picks you like or don't like...

edit: changed a few picks in the bottom 10...

Jags could take Milliner if he is there at 2 with the amount of CBs they have released.

Jags could take Milliner if he is there at 2 with the amount of CBs they have released.

I figure they sign one in FA since this a deep class and address their pass rush with the 2nd pick.

Te'o will still go first round. No clue where but he will and I don't think Reid goes round 1. Everything else looks realistic. Move Sheldon Richardson up and Jenkins out of the first.

Te'o will still go first round. No clue where but he will and I don't think Reid goes round 1. Everything else looks realistic. Move Sheldon Richardson up and Jenkins out of the first.

I really think Teo could be a 3rd round pick with the fall he had. I'd put money on him definitely not being a 1st round pick.

I agree that Minter is worthy of a 1st round pick, but the anti-LSU crowd is gonna hate that you put him so high.

I'd love to see us get Jones though.
I'm hoping for either he or Mingo to be available.

Looks good to me, but isn't Moore from Texas A&M supposed to be way high on everyone's list?

I agree that Minter is worthy of a 1st round pick, but the anti-LSU crowd is gonna hate that you put him so high.

I'd love to see us get Jones though.
I'm hoping for either he or Mingo to be available.

Looks good to me, but isn't Moore from Texas A&M supposed to be way high on everyone's list?

Moore's stock has been dropping due to poor workouts, and Minter will most likely be the 1st MLB taken with Ogletree's off the field issues and Teo's terrible combine.

Ill say this again. The simple fact that you have us drafting OLB makes this a "want to happen mock" and not a "think what will mostly happen mock"

No way we're drafting OLB in round 1 with our current holes at LT and current holes at CB.

I don't really think minter is going before ogletree and te'o. Not saying because that's what i'd do, just what i think gms will do, even with ogletree probls w/ the law and te'o lethargic times. Thanks for the mock anyway, well done

Ill say this again. The simple fact that you have us drafting OLB makes this a "want to happen mock" and not a "think what will mostly happen mock"

No way we're drafting OLB in round 1 with our current holes at LT and current holes at CB.

Name an OT or CB in this mock that is better than an OLB at the 15th pick.

I think the CB from Washington, Trufant, can't remember his first name, may end up being our first pick.

Last edited:
I see a run on corners before we pick at 15. Would love to get any of the top 3 corners, top 3 tackles, but feel they just wont be there. I would have no issue with Jordan, Ansah, Jones, or Vacarro. Everyone else scares me for where we're picking and what our obvious needs are.

I don't want us to take an offensive player, however, tackle makes sense. One of the more "sure" positions in the first round. That would allow us to focus on proven defensive players in free agency to help our defense get back on track sooner then later.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom