Pre Free Agency 2013 Offseason Mock (to help pass time) (1 Viewer)

Wouldn't mind the desmond trufant pick at 15, would rather see someone like Kenny Vacarro at 15 however if Roman Harper is cut. Dont see us taking a wide receiver with our third, mainly cause of Morgan Toon and the rest of the PS receivers we seem to be developing. Pending what we do FA i can see the third being either OT (Bushrod isn't signed), OLB (If Butler isn't signed) or CB (someone like Alford is really intriguing to me.)

Dont like vaccaro at all, think he was a product of a good pass rush from okafor and looked terrible against actual good teams IMO.

Dont like vaccaro at all, think he was a product of a good pass rush from okafor and looked terrible against actual good teams IMO.

That's interesting, that I've never heard. I remember watching Texas vs WVU and noticed that whenever Vacarro was on Austin he kept him in check, when he wasn't Austin was running wild. Don't like how he tackles though, no wrap up just throws his body at the ball carrier, yet this seems to be a growing fashion in younger players today

That's interesting, that I've never heard. I remember watching Texas vs WVU and noticed that whenever Vacarro was on Austin he kept him in check, when he wasn't Austin was running wild. Don't like how he tackles though, no wrap up just throws his body at the ball carrier, yet this seems to be a growing fashion in younger players today

Ya thats one thing i dont like from safeties, as the last line of defense u have to able to tackle, safety is a hard position, u need to be able to cover like a CB and tackle like a linebacker. This is why eric berry is gonna be so good.

Ya thats one thing i dont like from safeties, as the last line of defense u have to able to tackle, safety is a hard position, u need to be able to cover like a CB and tackle like a linebacker. This is why eric berry is gonna be so good.
Rontez Miles is a great tackler but the guy has a big Steelers tatoo on his shoulder.

I am down with that offseason, but you didnt address SS via draft or FA. I like IAQ but we need a long term starter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom