Pre Free Agency 2013 Offseason Mock (to help pass time) (1 Viewer)

I knew you were gonna pick Trufant once I saw your new avatar.
lol yea after watching more tape on him. IMO he is by far the best man cover corner in the draft and has elite cover potential. He struggles in the run but I don't mind if he shut down a #1 WR for me every game.

lol yea after watching more tape on him. IMO he is by far the best man cover corner in the draft and has elite cover potential. He struggles in the run but I don't mind if he shut down a #1 WR for me every game.

He's only 5'11 though, how will he cope with all these giant receivers?

Greg Jennings is a very good comparison but I think Chad Johnson is the best one I can think of. IMO he can be a burner in our system and could be a real threat because of his elite hands and reliability.

Very good comparison to chad johnson, i like it and would like to have him on bored, if morgan and toon dont workout cuz they are unproven we still have no deep threat, i would love to have him.

Very good comparison to chad johnson, i like it and would like to have him on bored, if morgan and toon dont workout cuz they are unproven we still have no deep threat, i would love to have him.
Even if they do we could need him because of the injuries we get at WR. It is like CB, you NEED depth. We had to keep picking up and dropping Camarilo last season.

Ya i agree, him and milliner are the best true man corners in the draft, 1a and 1b, would rather take trufant at 15 than trade up to take milliner in the top 5, and also i agree about bailey, good speed, route running and incredible hands

Trufant has great size as a CB, taller CBs are needed for press man and also good because they get beat but can swat the ball, cbs like trufant stick to their man like glue and dont need to make amazing swats because they take the WR out of the game like champ bailey or revis, i really like the champ bailey comparison.

Even if they do we could need him because of the injuries we get at WR. It is like CB, you NEED depth. We had to keep picking up and dropping Camarilo last season.

Ya we definetly need another WR, from either FA or draft, if we luck out and sign james harrison or a good OLB it wouldnt blow me away if we drafted cordarelle patterson

Ya we definetly need another WR, from either FA or draft, if we luck out and sign james harrison or a good OLB it wouldnt blow me away if we drafted cordarelle patterson
I think Carolina would take Patterson if he was there.

Wouldn't mind the desmond trufant pick at 15, would rather see someone like Kenny Vacarro at 15 however if Roman Harper is cut. Dont see us taking a wide receiver with our third, mainly cause of Morgan Toon and the rest of the PS receivers we seem to be developing. Pending what we do FA i can see the third being either OT (Bushrod isn't signed), OLB (If Butler isn't signed) or CB (someone like Alford is really intriguing to me.)

This dude is a beast.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Nc_yzeVi-eU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This dude is a beast.

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Nc_yzeVi-eU" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

High Motor type of guy. I like him, especially where we drafted him

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom