Pre-season Meachem stat predictions (1 Viewer)

I am expecting somewhere in the region of Calvin Johnson's rookie year,
48 catches, 756 yards, 4 TDs in 15 games.
I think Meachem is well capable of it. He is absolutely deadly on the WR screen and I think Coach P will try to implement that a lot more because he likes the short passing game but we don't call that play all that much.
So yeah he will take one or two screens to the house. Have Colston or Moore block for him, they are monsters at it.

i think Meach. will have about 45 catches for around 6-700 yards and 4 or 5 TD's...

After reading the article about him and Patten it got me thinking about how much playing time he might see this year. So then I was thinking, how much would he be a part of the offense. I was wondering if he could show up and just blow it up but then I brought it down a couple notches to reality and was thinking something like this:

High end: 40-50 catches 5-8 TDs

Low end: 20-30 catches 1-3 TDs

We'll see...

I hope he blows it up but like I said, we'll see.

wow... i say "another" year of setbacks. trouble with the knee and grasping the playbook. i expect another microfracture surgery 2 weeks in to training camp....

I'm thinking 40 catches 650 yrds 6 Tds

This seems like a feasible first year, I dont think he comes out smoking when the season starts, I think he catches on toward mid season and will end 40-50 catches for 500-700yrds 2-5td's

wow... i say "another" year of setbacks. trouble with the knee and grasping the playbook. i expect another microfracture surgery 2 weeks in to training camp....

you think he's injury prone, or are you hoping he is injury prone?.....you think his setbacks last year is the beginning of many more because.....? This seem like another example of a Saint Fan who is used to stuff not working out in our favor so your quick to just chalk it up as a L, before you get your hopes up and start believing again and then it not work out and your upset with yourself for thinking "maybe this time it will be different for us"?.....I mean I just gotta know why you typed what you typed, cause you really were specific, you just brought a dark cloud over this thread, atleast you can say why you feel this way...blank statements are to easy, show yourself.

I hope he blows it up big time. While DBs focus on Colston, Meachem burns them for 60 catches for about a 1000 yards and 8 TDs.

If he is the starter WR all year, he is bound to have a LOT of catchs for a LOT of yards. I mean Brees IS our QB! :)

I usually refrain from predictions, but why not?

Optimistic - 65 - 925 - 8
Realistic - 55 - 800 - 6
Pessimistic - 22 - 150 - 1 - Injured early

CMON PPL!

Colston 1500 yds 20tds, MEachem 1300 yds, 11 TDs, Patten 850 Yds, 7 Td's, Bush 800 Yds 8 Td's, Karney 50 Yds, 5 Td's ;), oh and henderson 400 yds on 10 receptions.. he drops the other 30 thrown to him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom