Pre-season Meachem stat predictions (1 Viewer)

BulldogSaint

Very Banned
Reaction score
After reading the article about him and Patten it got me thinking about how much playing time he might see this year. So then I was thinking, how much would he be a part of the offense. I was wondering if he could show up and just blow it up but then I brought it down a couple notches to reality and was thinking something like this:

High end: 40-50 catches 5-8 TDs

Low end: 20-30 catches 1-3 TDs

We'll see...

I hope he blows it up but like I said, we'll see.

I'm predicting 800-1000 recieving yard with 6-9 tds.

But I'm really hoping he goes nuts, and we turn out to have a wr combo like Wayne-Harrison or Johnson-Housmanzada :9:

Robert Meachem

55 rec 1000 yds 6 TDs

Marques Colston

108 rec 1400 yds 14 TDs

Devery Henderson

30 rec 450 yds 4 TDs

David Patten

45 rec 700 yds 4 TDs

Last edited:
Robert Meachem

45 rec 800 yds 6 TDs

Marques Colston

108 rec 1400 yds 14 TDs

Devery Henderson

40 rec 750 yds 6 TDs

David Patten

50 rec 800 yds 4 TDs

so your thinking 6000 yards for brees i see when you add our tight ends and bush in there.

thats more like it. i just think yall are having to high of expectations for a guy who hasnt even stepped on the field.

TRUE, I first saw Meachem at the 07 combine and he had an amazing workout, and i searched for his hightlights and had some amazing plays and an amazing junior year, i thought he would go in the top 15 and i belived he was the 2nd best WR in the draft, so i was goin crazy when we got him and i've had really high expectations of him ever since.

TRUE, I first saw Meachem at the 07 combine and he had an amazing workout, and i searched for his hightlights and had some amazing plays and an amazing junior year, i thought he would go in the top 15 and i belived he was the 2nd best WR in the draft, so i was goin crazy when we got him and i've had really high expectations of him ever since.

o trust me i think he will be a good wr down the road and i hope he does but i just dont see him coming out with 50 rec for 1000 yards and 10 tds. i see him getting more like 40 for 650 and 6 tds. he is a big guy and i can see him being a red zone target.

43 catches

635 yards

4 Td's

o trust me i think he will be a good wr down the road and i hope he does but i just dont see him coming out with 50 rec for 1000 yards and 10 tds. i see him getting more like 40 for 650 and 6 tds. he is a big guy and i can see him being a red zone target.

Big guy + 4.36 40speed + Good Hands

Big guy + 4.36 40speed + Good Hands

He ran that in the 40 but he doesn't play that fast, that's why you can't get to enamored with these 40 times because judging by that he's about as fast as Bush(he ran a 4.33 I think). He aint that fast.

I say 33-580-6

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom