Pre-Season Schedule Predictions (1 Viewer)

Sean

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yeah I know, lame but oh well :angryrazz: Not as exciting as Regular Season predictions but hey it'll help pass the time...Last year the preseason schedule was released on April 4th so it should be coming this week so I figured we could make a few predictions before it does, first person to predict correctly gets a cookie.

Texans and Titans you figure have to be a lock since they're close by and not a long trip for either team. The hard part is guessing the other two teams. It doesn't seem like we prefer going up against fellow NFC teams in preseason and it's not a strong trend but more times than not we face at least one AFC team that we're scheduled to play in the Regular Season the next year, so here goes nothing.

Pre-Week 1: At Raiders - The last two times we've went out to Cali in the pre-season the regular season went pretty well and Coach P can help out his proteje Dennis Allen with some intersquad practices, etc..

Week 2: At Texans - No explanation needed

Week 3: Vs Ravens - I think this could be any AFC North team but I bet the NFL gives us the Ravens on primetime, the Ravens would be playing the regular season "dress rehearsal" where they won the Super Bowl.

Week 4: Vs Titans - No explanation needed

Looks as good as anything as anything, I reckon.

Just to be a contrarian, I'll say Texans week 1....Raiders week 2. Ravens in week 3 sounds like a winner..........and of course the obligatory week 4 preseason matchup vs TN.

Question: am I crazy or did the Miami Dolphins used to be our final preseason opponent for what felt like multiple years before TN took that role?

Looks as good as anything as anything, I reckon.

Question: am I crazy or did the Miami Dolphins used to be our final preseason opponent for what felt like multiple years before TN took that role?

Correct, we played the Dolphins in the last preseason game from 2007 to 2009, from 2010 to 2012 we've played the Titans in the last one, not sure why but oh well the Dolphins are kinda random anyways..

The texans and titans are bound to be in our preseason schedule. Maybe New England too.

Yeah I thought NE too at first but remembered we played them in the Regular Season this year, we've played teams in the preseason and regular in the same season before but I just wouldnt trust ole Bellicheck enough to do that with the Pats, he might try to pull some sneaky stuff!

We will scrimmage again vs. the Pats at their place before playing them in week 3.. the annual cool weather break. Then there's the annual "fill the IR roster" game against the Titans in week 4 @ home. For the other 2 I'll guess @ Houston and home against the Eagles.

Just saw a Tweet from Schefty, will be released later today. Time to see what teams get the wrarh of Sean P first! :17:

The actual schedule:

Week 1 vs KC Chiefs
Week 2 vs Oakland Raiders
Week 3 @ Houston Texans
Week 4 @ Miami Dolphins

Nobody got 3 right.

The actual schedule:

Week 1 vs KC Chiefs
Week 2 vs Oakland Raiders
Week 3 @ Houston Texans
Week 4 @ Miami Dolphins

Nobody got 3 right.

I'll take it. I should've got three if they kept the Titans like they have the past three years :angryrazz: I wonder if Gregg Williams being on their staff now had anything to do with the change??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom