Pre-season W/O's ? (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
Does anyone KNOW when W/O's begin? I know OTAs are around the corner if not going on right now. However, my best girl and I will be back HOME for my 50th Chalmette HS, Class of '71 Reunion in late July and we'd love to squeeze into a practice! I went EVERYDAY when they were in Oxnard a few years ago (well, maybe more than a few) and Katie really enjoyed her one day and scored many an autograph and I caught a killer shot of a young Jimmy Graham!

Has there been any news on open practice schedules yet? I haven't seen any anywhere else but you people usually know these things and I'l love to plan ahead from July 24th on until the 27 for wifey, I'm staying about a week longer and if possible, would love to have a SR.com section where we could all share some adult beverages or whatever as we scope Our new TEAM! Cheers for any info! Doc Daddy is BACK (as MamaRoux) Stay Frosty!

"Crickets"? No one KNOWS anything about when The SAINTS begin fan attended Training Camp? Come of folks! Must I call SAINTS HQ to garner this info? I will but had "thought" some of you Cool Cats and Kittens might have some "inside Skinny" on these dates? Guess I was obviously WRONG about the intrepidness of you all? Sad....there was a time when some of the old time / long timers had a good "sense" of what's up w/ All Things SAINTS......Drop me a PM if you have some info and don't want to post it out loud here.

Your over-the-top posting style reminds me a lot of that "Da Loon" guy who resurfaced a few years back, stating he was from the Iron Era days.

Was this just how people acted in the late 90s on Saints forums?

Does anyone KNOW when W/O's begin? I know OTAs are around the corner if not going on right now. However, my best girl and I will be back HOME for my 50th Chalmette HS, Class of '71 Reunion in late July and we'd love to squeeze into a practice! I went EVERYDAY when they were in Oxnard a few years ago (well, maybe more than a few) and Katie really enjoyed her one day and scored many an autograph and I caught a killer shot of a young Jimmy Graham!

Has there been any news on open practice schedules yet? I haven't seen any anywhere else but you people usually know these things and I'l love to plan ahead from July 24th on until the 27 for wifey, I'm staying about a week longer and if possible, would love to have a SR.com section where we could all share some adult beverages or whatever as we scope Our new TEAM! Cheers for any info! Doc Daddy is BACK (as MamaRoux) Stay Frosty!

OTAs are ongoing and are strictly classroom and weight room work. The mandatory mini-camp will be the same. The media and general public have no access. I'm afraid there will be nothing see until TC starts on July 27th.

Last edited:
We have too many new guys at important positions to do all of this virtual stuff. But whatever... I just hope everybody gets to training camp in shape and ready to work.

OTAs are ongoing and are strictly classroom and weight room work. The mandatory mini-camp will be the same. The media and general public have no access. I'm afraid there will be nothing see until TC starts on July 27th.
In THAT case? I WILL B there! We're coming in for my Class of '71 Chalmette/A.J. Runion and I'll be there until the 30th! Should be able to squeeze at least ONE in B4 I leave! I'm hoping!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom