Pre-Super Bowl Festivities (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Please have a central post to all the pre Super Bowl things to do. There is the experience which was at the convention center. Then there were free concerts and parties, etc. I'd like to go down there especially with my kids.

Bumping for those that may be interesting in going to many of these events. I was only able to go to a 'tweet up' with Peter King and other reporters when the Saints went to Miami. But they do offer a ton of football related things to do. Probably your best chance to meet NFL players or national sports writers. You get some interesting stories sometimes.

Saints Twitter just posted that there are still tickets available for the media day. Malcolm Jenkins and Darren Sproles will be there signing autographs as well.

Go to Superbowl 47 Experience and u will find what you need to know.

Also im debating on rather not to go. I want to go but on the other hand i dnt because of what Goodell did to our Saints team. Im thinking about just keeping my money and just say screw the NFL. They can hve all the events and parties they want but not with my money. Im quite sure i want make or brake them.

Who Dat and GO Saints!!

We went to the NFL Experience when the SB was here in Arlington and it was a blast. Definitely not more for kids. All the skills activities were fun, as was looking at all the exhibits that were setup. Being this was the year after the Saints won, there was a large exhibit for them.

Go to Superbowl 47 Experience and u will find what you need to know.

Also im debating on rather not to go. I want to go but on the other hand i dnt because of what Goodell did to our Saints team. Im thinking about just keeping my money and just say screw the NFL. They can hve all the events and parties they want but not with my money. Im quite sure i want make or brake them.

Who Dat and GO Saints!!

A lot of the events are free and you're able to meet players and just see good NFL history. If I were in the city, I'd be there. Forget Goodell.

That's like saying you don't want to visit NYC because you don't like Obama! lol.

I'm surprised this thread isn't getting more interest. I figured a ton of people would love the chance to run into a bunch of NFL and media types.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom