Predict Jared Cook's 2019 stats with the Saints. (1 Viewer)

There's a bunch of us who play FF that are really interested in Cook's performance. He's going late at TE #7 and has the ability to put up TE # 2-3 type production. Will Cook become a Go To receiver for Brees or an occasional target?
Drew and Sean have always worked the TE hard when they had someone to work with. They also got the slightly above average Billy Miller types to maximize their abilities.

87 Rec
1004 yards
11 TDs
All Pro season coming up....

86/1216/17tds
I like the way you guys think.

Great zen thing there with the Brees' 9s. I like it.

Not sure about his numbers, but his catch percentage should go up with Drew throwing him the ball. So he could have the best numbers of his career. I don't care about any of that as much as just having a big athletic guy with soft hands who can beat up rams like he seems to enjoy doing. Maybe he could smack a few fallconns around while he's at it.

Last edited:
I got 87 receptions for 871 yards and nine touchdown scores.

I say he matches Ben Watson's best year as a Saint in 2015 :

74 catches; 825 yds; 6 TDs (OK - he'll probably get about 10% less.)

(He has the potential for more, but, of course, MT will have his! And... presumably one of other WR's will catch fire in certain games!)

(And... hopefully the Running Game is going strong all year long!)

ETA: Interesting the WR stats (and RB stats) in 2015: https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/stats/_/name/no/season/2015/seasontype/2 (As in who was there and what they produced)

And for comparison click on the 2018 stats.

Last edited:
I say he matches Ben Watson's best year as a Saint in 2015 :

74 catches; 825 yds; 6 TDs (OK - he'll probably get about 10% less.)

(He has the potential for more, but, of course, MT will have his! And... presumably one of other WR's will catch fire in certain games!)

(And... hopefully the Running Game is going strong all year long!)

ETA: Interesting the WR stats (and RB stats) in 2015: https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/stats/_/name/no/season/2015/seasontype/2 (As in who was there and what they produced)

And for comparison click on the 2018 stats.

I like this.

I may bump the TDs up to 8-10 since his red zone presence is the biggest key. But it’s hard to see the numbers going up over a thousand with to many other options.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom