Predict Jared Cook's 2019 stats with the Saints. (1 Viewer)

There's a bunch of us who play FF that are really interested in Cook's performance. He's going late at TE #7 and has the ability to put up TE # 2-3 type production. Will Cook become a Go To receiver for Brees or an occasional target?

There's a bunch of us who play FF that are really interested in Cook's performance. He's going late at TE #7 and has the ability to put up TE # 2-3 type production. Will Cook become a Go To receiver for Brees or an occasional target?

I agree. He should be #4 ADP IMO. I think he will be a go-to target, not Jimmy G level but a nice blanky for sure.

I think he'll be around his production last year with the Raiders (68, 896, 6). That was career highs and put him as the #6 TE. It will be tough to get much more with Thomas and Kamara out there. Probably a round 6 pick at the highest. More likely a round 7-8 pick.

That's my problem with fantasy drafts. I'm too impatient. Do you think he will still be available in the 7th?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom