Predict next season's record. (1 Viewer)

What will our record be in 2021?

• 16-0

• 15-1

• 14-2

• 13-3

• 12-4

• 11-5

• 10-6

• 9-7

• 8-8

• 7-9

• 6-10

• 5-11

• 4-12

• 3-13

• 2-14

• 1-15

• 0-16

Results are only viewable after voting.

black_floyd

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Honestly, it's too hard for me to call with even a shred of certainty at this point considering all the salary cap unknowns, QB situation, MT13's potential locker room issues, etc. I feel like 7-9 or 6-10 sounds about right. We have a lot of talent but we've already lost Ryan Nielsen and might lose even more staff and QB play is likely gonna be inconsistent af.

Basically, I see something like 2014 where in the majority of our games we look like we have a legit shot at winning but just keep bungling sheet and infuriatingly squander at least 4 games we had a serious shot of winning. So, my call is 7-9 cuz we'll likely get one or two cheapies in December when we're trying to save face and are playing teams that have already given up on their season or really need the win for playoff positioning but choke as seems to happen from time to time (think of us against the Rams in 2013 or Eagles this year).

11-5.

We still have a ridiculously talented roster. We SHOULD have an entire offseason to work with the young players and build an offense around whoever takes over as QB.

Plus, Payton is going to be in super mad scientist mode and spending the entire offseason working on everything.

I’m not sure why many people are expecting a significant drop.

Well there's 17 games next year so your poll is already off 😕

Plus, we have no idea how different teams will look in April and May.

Let's just say by happenstance every team basically stays the same, I'll say with Winston we go 9-8 or 10-7.

But I imagine we may lose a lot of talent this offseason and have to prepare ourselves for a bridge year ala what the Patriots incurred this season.

Now I know I'm gonna get flamed for this but I really think with the offense being able to go back to throwing down the field, is just gonna make AK41 more of a weapon. Along with a healthy MT and Harris coming into his own I'm going to say 12-5 maybe 13-4. I honestly don't see the drop off being so significant.

I think at best this is an 11-5 Team with Winston at helm and of course depending upon how this team is reshaped with the talent needing new contracts.

This team could go the way of the Rams there is an example of a team aquiring talent for a SB and reshaping the roster afterwards.

The Rams committed to core players and depended on the draft to add young talent key positions, something the Saints did with the 2017 draft

I think the defense should be kept intact and the draft be heavy offense because of the contract extensions made on defense makes our offensive needs having to be addressed visla the draft and it's really just offensive line (guard) more speed at WR and maybe address CB and LB as draft day targets.

Honestly, it's too hard for me to call with even a shred of certainty at this point considering all the salary cap unknowns, QB situation, MT13's potential locker room issues, etc. I feel like 7-9 or 6-10 sounds about right. We have a lot of talent but we've already lost Ryan Nielsen and might lose even more staff and QB play is likely gonna be inconsistent af.

Basically, I see something like 2014 where in the majority of our games we look like we have a legit shot at winning but just keep bungling sheet and infuriatingly squander at least 4 games we had a serious shot of winning. So, my call is 7-9 cuz we'll likely get one or two cheapies in December when we're trying to save face and are playing teams that have already given up on their season or really need the win for playoff positioning but choke as seems to happen from time to time (think of us against the Rams in 2013 or Eagles this year).

7-10 or 8-9 if everyone stays healthy. If we have some injuries, 6-11 at best and possibly 3-14. I’m hoping for the latter if Jameis and Taysom struggle. I’d rather be a dumpster fire for a top pick and a chance at a QB. Roster talent doesn’t matter if your QB position isn’t at least above average. I don’t think either guy is that. Hopefully it doesn’t come to that and Jameis can be the guy, but I have no faith in that.

Well there's 17 games next year so your poll is already off 😕

fork! I also forgot to include each possible record that could include a tie. I'll be back with a revamped, 171-option poll asap. At least I think it should be 171 options since:

0 ties leaves 18 possible W-L records (0-17 through 17-0)
1 tie leaves 17 possible W-L records (0-16 through 16-0)
And so on, all the way through to...
17 ties leaves 1 possible W-L record (0-0)

This means you just add the numbered set of 1-18 together to figure out how many possible combinations there are.

1+
2(3)
3(6)
4(10)
5(15)
6(21)
7(28)
8(36
9(45)
10(55)
11(66)
12(78)
13(91)
14(105)
15(120)
16(136)
17(153)
18(171)

Lol I already knew it was 171 anyway since the formula for this kinda thing is:
x=amount of variables
y=total amount of options

So, x squared/2 + x/2 = y

I was just bein a silly billy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom