Predict our record after watching yesterday (1 Viewer)

SaintsBrah

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
14-3
Losses to TB (once), Buffalo, Philly in close games.

Tough game v Seattle but after the bye we’re fresh and win.

14-3 would be fantastic. Anything above 11 wins would be.

Next 3 games are Panthers, Patriots and Giants - all look quite beatable and if we show up, we should be able to win. Seahawks, Titans and Bucs (x2) look like the toughest games.

I'll try and stay grounded, no lower than a wild card with at least 12 wins and maybe another division title.

Lets revisit this after 4 weeks. There are 14 teams today that think they are going to go undefeated or win a bunch of games. It’s way to early. Let’s win the division, so however many wins that takes.

I predict 1 game at a time. Its just 1 win and some people act like Saints going to the Super Bowl. Keep same energy and if Jameis has a bad game dont say anything
He has earned the right to have a bad game and not be overly criticized imo

Beat me to it, lol.

Seriously, there’s still a lot we don’t know. Still missing some really important players. Who knows if Lattimore will miss time? Or Davenport? Or McCoy?

What happens once teams see what we are doing on film with Jameis? And how to attack some of our backups?

But what yesterday showed me is what I was hoping to see all along: this team STILL has a Super Bowl ceiling once everything comes together. Does that guarantee anything? Like even making the playoffs? Of course not. Gotta do it consistently. But I’m more confident after yesterday that this team has the *potential* to get there by the end of the season, whether they go 14-3 and win the division or 9-8/10-7 and sneak in as the last wild card.

Beat me to it, lol.

Seriously, there’s still a lot we don’t know. Still missing some really important players. Who knows if Lattimore will miss time? Or Davenport? Or McCoy?

What happens once teams see what we are doing on film with Jameis? And how to attack some of our backups?

But what yesterday showed me is what I was hoping to see all along: this team STILL has a Super Bowl ceiling once everything comes together. Does that guarantee anything? Like even making the playoffs? Of course not. Gotta do it consistently. But I’m more confident after yesterday that this team has the *potential* to get there by the end of the season, whether they go 14-3 and win the division or 9-8/10-7 and sneak in as the last wild card.
Yeah get enough wins to get into the playoffs then see what happens. Cause we know with the Saints they had #1, #2 and #3 seeds and didn't matter cause loses came behind those seedings.

I hate to make a prediction after one game but that defense though! I wasn't expecting that. I figured the offense would be alright because of SP but the defense looked dominant. And we don't even have all of our dudes at the moment.

With a defense like that anything is possible. That statement is my prediction and I stand by it.

12-5. The injuries, lack of quality WRs and Trautmans alligator arms are going to catch us a few times.

But, Payton wins in the regular season. We are the only team in the NFL to win 50 games since 2017. 50-15. Only team close is KC at 49-16.

I think we've been sleeping on what it means to have the best multipurpose tailback in the league playing behind a top 5 o line. They've been stacking the box hard for the last few years making us pass to him. Those days are over....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom