Predict the outcome of the Saints vs Bucs game (1 Viewer)

Probably looking at around a 27-24 type of affair, either way. Putting emotion into it, I’m kind of thinking a 35-17 game for saints.

wish we had a contest that you could predict the score and maybe say like total yards or something on a weekly basis and see a professional looking display as to how your predictions played out amongst other participants.......

wish we had a contest that you could predict the score and maybe say like total yards or something on a weekly basis and see a professional looking display as to how your predictions played out amongst other participants.......
Me to its just to bad we dont have one. maybe GrayMatter can help create that. i have a feeling if there was one you would win it and your arch nemesis would be Bill .

For the first time in years we have several very good route runners who can get open. Drew and MT have covered up for a lot of these issues over the past 3 seasons, and that's one reason why our offense has been slower than usual latley.

I think today you see a Drew Brees back there who has 2 or 3 wide open options on every play and starts cutting it loose half way through the second quarter. I think this will be close early but then we start to pull away in the 3rd.

41-27 Saints

It will be a high scoring game, as neither D will play well. The refs will do everything they can to help golden boy Tom but Brees will be the savior again

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom