Jameis Winston: Tampa
Dak Prescott: Dallas
Ryan Tannehill: Titans
Mitch Trubisky: Chicago

Joe Burrow: Cinci
Tua Tagovailoa: Miami
Justin Herbert: ?

I'd add Mariota
I edited mine a bit because I'm not sure I buy the Stafford rumors. But, what do yall think of Carolina?

That's a weird team because I could see Matt Rhule going after a mobile QB like Herbert and playing smash mouth kinda like Baltimore, but that doesn't fit Joe Brady's style. I don't see Brady wanting Herbert. I certainly don't see either Brady or Rhule wanting Cam. Which leaves them mostly without anyone.

The only free agents that I see as fits for what Carolina is going to want to run are Dalton, Bridgewater, Prescott and Tom Brady. Maybe Derek Carr. Of those, I think only Bridgewater (and Brady, I guess) is going to hit free agency without a new deal from their current team, with Dalton available in a trade.

I think Brady will be re-signed before free agency. I read something yesterday saying the Pats have a 13 million dollar hit coming they could spread out if he signed by mid-march. I'm going to say that happens. Kraft wants it to happen.

Drew Brees: Saints
Teddy Bridgewater: Main Character of a cheery children's book,
Taysom Hill: Saints
Tom Brady: Patriots via Ft Knox
Cam Newton: Ugly Scarves R Us
Matt Stafford: San Diego
Philip Rivers: Maternity Ward
Andy Dalton: Pimping BB guns for Ryder
Derek Carr: Selling Cars
Jameis Winston: Publix Seafood Dept
Dak Prescott: UT Austin, (yeah, they're that desperate)
Ryan Tannehill: Nobody cares, so why should I?
Mitch Trubisky: Some random Weird Al Yankovich concert

Joe Burrow: Therapist's couch in Cincinnati
Tua Tagovailoa: MRI Machine
Justin Herbert: Lobbying a now defunct AAF team to sign him

I think most of them are going to stay with their current teams...All except Teddy, Cam, Rivers, Dalton and maybe Carr. I have the rookies going Burrow - Bengals, Tua - Dolphins, Herbert - Chargers. I think Rivers will end up in our division either with Carolina or Tampa. If Brady does leave Dalton goes to the Patriots but I think Brady stays. The Bears should probably add Teddy or Cam but I'm not sure they will. One of them could go to the Raiders if they move on from Carr.

This season has the most QB turnover of any that I can remember. We could see half of the league turn over their QB position. A lot of this will just be re-shuffling as there are guys that one team is moving on from that will start elsewhere.

Let's see how close we can get. This thread will be fun to revisit in about four months once it all shakes out to see who got close, etc.

Here is the list. We're guessing which team they end up on. Not necessarily who is the starter, what the situation is or any of that, purely which team do they end up on.

Teddy Bridgewater: Bears
Tom Brady: San Fransico
Cam Newton: Colts
Matt Stafford: Miami
Philip Rivers: New England
Andy Dalton: Cincy
Derek Carr: Las Vegas
Jameis Winston: Tampa
Dak Prescott: Dallas
Ryan Tannehill: Tennessee
Mitch Trubisky: Baltimore

Joe Burrow: Cincy
Justin Herbert: Carolina

Mitch Trubisky: Baltimore
What makes you think this would be a likely destination for him? They've got the reigning MVP and RGIII backing him up who is the same style of QB so they wouldn't have to change the offense if LJ gets hurt.

I like the rest of your choices though. They make sense and are the same as a couple of mine.

What makes you think this would be a likely destination for him? They've got the reigning MVP and RGIII backing him up who is the same style of QB so they wouldn't have to change the offense if LJ gets hurt.

I like the rest of your choices though. They make sense and are the same as a couple of mine.

I was just thinking of teams off the top of my head that could effectively use an athletic QB like him and they were honestly the only one that came to mind.

I was just thinking of teams off the top of my head that could effectively use an athletic QB like him and they were honestly the only one that came to mind.

I'm interested in the Brady to SF thing. It'd be hilarious for Brady to go there and Jimmy G to have to back him up again, but it seems far fetched.

I'm interested in the Brady to SF thing. It'd be hilarious for Brady to go there and Jimmy G to have to back him up again, but it seems far fetched.

It's basically Brady is from SF and that's about it. I don't think it really happens either. I think he's going to be a Patriot for life but what's the fun in predicting that?

This is the Colorado Rocky Mountain High response

Drew Brees: CBS Sports
Teddy Bridgewater: Manchester United
Taysom Hill: Australian Rules Football
Tom Brady: The New Girls League
Cam Newton: no comment
Matt Stafford: Lions
Philip Rivers: Bears
Andy Dalton: Saints
Derek Carr: And John Gruden elope to the Caymans
Jameis Winston: Vision Center of America
Dak Prescott: XFL
Ryan Tannehill: Nashville
Mitch Trubisky: Goes back to college for Division IIa Brenham JC

Joe Burrow: Saints - why is there any conversation about this - lol
Tua Tagovailoa: Bungles
Justin Herbert: Goes to work for Zatarains in marketing
The Swimmer - Of Course, the Saints - lol

It's basically Brady is from SF and that's about it. I don't think it really happens either. I think he's going to be a Patriot for life but what's the fun in predicting that?
SF has the best odds to get him with NO next best. We don't want broken down Brady. Never would, so I don't understand where they're getting that from. It would be gold to have him go to SF and get beat out in the QB competition by Jimmy G and have to be a backup for his last season before retirement.

Good thread idea.

Teddy Bridgewater: Chargers
Tom Brady: Patriots
Cam Newton: Raiders
Matt Stafford: Lions
Philip Rivers: Jags
Andy Dalton: Bears
Derek Carr: Panthers
Jameis Winston: Bucs
Dak Prescott: little d
Mitch Trubisky: Bears
Nick Foles: Patriots

Joe Burrow: Bengals
Tua Tagovailoa: Fins
Justin Herbert: Colts

I think most of them are going to stay with their current teams...All except Teddy, Cam, Rivers, Dalton and maybe Carr. I have the rookies going Burrow - Bengals, Tua - Dolphins, Herbert - Chargers. I think Rivers will end up in our division either with Carolina or Tampa. If Brady does leave Dalton goes to the Patriots but I think Brady stays. The Bears should probably add Teddy or Cam but I'm not sure they will. One of them could go to the Raiders if they move on from Carr.

I'm going to add Jordan Love to the Colts

Gonna have fun with this predict some wild situations

Teddy Bridgewater: Carolina
Tom Brady: Dallas
Cam Newton: Colts
Matt Stafford: Detroit
Philip Rivers: Patriots
Andy Dalton: Bengals
Derek Carr: Raiders
Jameis Winston: Chargers
Dak Prescott: Chicago
Mitch Trubisky: FA

Joe Burrow: Bengals
Justin Herbert: Chargers
Jordon Love: Carolina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom