Predict the QB landing spots (2 Viewers)

Drew Brees: Saints
Teddy Bridgewater: Steelers
Taysom Hill: Saints
Tom Brady: Patriots
Cam Newton: Panthers
Matt Stafford: Lions
Philip Rivers: Bucs
Andy Dalton: Cowboys
Derek Carr: Raiders
Jameis Winston: Colts
Dak Prescott: Cowboys
Ryan Tannehill: Titans
Mitch Trubisky: Bears

Joe Burrow: Bengals
Tua Tagovailoa: Dolphins
Justin Herbert: Chargers

Great idea. So many dominos to fall.

Teddy Bridgewater: Chargers
Tom Brady: Detroit
Cam Newton: Chicago
Matt Stafford: Tampa Bay
Philip Rivers: Carolina
Andy Dalton: New England
Jameis Winston: Miami (bridge)
Dak Prescott: Dallas
Ryan Tannehill: Tennessee (when they can't get Brady)
Mitch Trubisky: Chicago

Joe Burrow: Cincinnati
Tua Tagovailoa: Miami
Justin Herbert: Detroit

Teddy Bridgewater: Steelers
Tom Brady: Patriots
Cam Newton: Panthers
Matt Stafford: Lions
Philip Rivers: Bucs
Andy Dalton: Cowboys
Jameis Winston: Colts
Dak Prescott: Cowboys
Ryan Tannehill: Titans
Mitch Trubisky: Bears

Joe Burrow: Bengals
Tua Tagovailoa: Dolphins

Interesting. Where does that leave Roethlisberger?

I heard the colts love love.
I hadn't heard that but seems like a lot of teams are very interested in him. Some saying he could sneak up in the draft and be the third QB drafted. Others saying he's not worth a first round pick. All of this speculation in the media is useless until the combine anyway though.

Retired, hopefully. Also, I agree about being interesting, I actually really like this list, except I think the Saints need more than Brees and Taysom. Mariota maybe?
I was wondering that too. Maybe they draft someone or sign a vet. I think Mariota is going to be too expensive to be a backup especially if we're paying Hill almost $5M (or even more if we have to match a deal to keep him). Josh McCown looked pretty good when I saw him play in a game where the starter got hurt. I think that's the kind of backup we'd be going for with Drew and Taysom together for their last year.

Retired, hopefully.

Also, I agree about being interesting, I actually really like this list, except I think the Saints need more than Brees and Taysom. Mariota maybe?
Yeah, wait, why isn't Mariota on the list? Do we think Tennessee aren't cutting him?

Drew Brees: Home
Teddy Bridgewater: Saints
Tom Brady: Chargers
Cam Newton: Washington
Matt Stafford: Detroit
Philip Rivers: 49ers
Andy Dalton: Cincinnatti
Derek Carr: Las Vegas
Jameis Winston: Tampa
Dak Prescott: Dallas
Ryan Tannehill: Chicago
Mitch Trubisky: Miami

Joe Burrow: Miami
Tua Tagovailoa: Cincinnatti

Yeah, wait, why isn't Mariota on the list? Do we think Tennessee aren't cutting him?

Just forgot him tbh. I doubt he's going to get any sort of starter role next year. He'll get a "compete for a job" shot at best, perhaps either with a close-to-washed-up-vet (IE Rivers) or a rookie.

@FootballLady I didn't think of Cam to Washington. That could make a lot of sense. Perhaps he could mentor Haskins for a year or two while he learns, as Haskins is still really raw. I don't think it would work because I think Haskins is terrible, but I could see how they could see that as a stop gap for a year or two.

I’d say he’d sticks with Pittsburgh for another year before retiring. But I don’t see Teddy with many other options.
I know it's early doors, but the Steelers are 31st in cap space with -$2m so I think
Just forgot him tbh. I doubt he's going to get any sort of starter role next year. He'll get a "compete for a job" shot at best, perhaps either with a close-to-washed-up-vet (IE Rivers) or a rookie.

@FootballLady I didn't think of Cam to Washington. That could make a lot of sense. Perhaps he could mentor Haskins for a year or two while he learns, as Haskins is still really raw. I don't think it would work because I think Haskins is terrible, but I could see how they could see that as a stop gap for a year or two.
I might need to rethink, as it's been pointed out somewhere that trading Stafford would cost the Lions c. $31m accelerated to their cap this year. That seems nonsensical tbh

I know it's early doors, but the Steelers are 31st in cap space with -$2m so I think

I might need to rethink, as it's been pointed out somewhere that trading Stafford would cost the Lions c. $31m accelerated to their cap this year. That seems nonsensical tbh

It's 10.7 million and they don't have a lot of key free agents, so it could be done if they really wanted to. But yeah, it's slightly prohibitive. Depends on if they are trying to compete next year or rebuild.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom